Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you have sex?

newcel997

newcel997

Veteran
★★★
so theres a female, a 6-7/10 and about 19 yo, who has extremely low selfestem. it is not a virgin, but never had sex with chad. it wants a fwb/ open relationship that follows its fetishes, which may not be yours.(bondage: its the sub)

so basically: regular prime pussy, but its not loyal to you and you have to play by its rules. would you do  it?

is it breathing? then ill smash

scratch that, is it warm? if it is thats a green light

fwb maybe, but not an "open relationship." I ain't no cuck

Yep for a little bit

Why would you even feel the need to ask?
Ofc we all would.

As long as I'm not the submissive one in sex I'm obviously down to fuck. Why the fuck would dominant BDSM be a turn-off for a sexually frustrated virgin?

No! She must be a loyal 10/10 virgin goddess.

What the hell is this? Pretty much every relationship on the wimminz side is open now although Barry the Beta doesn't always know. The answer is YES.

sure. as long as i don't have to betabux or date a whore, then its technically not cucking

as long as i don't pay for everything yes why not LOL?

Ofc and since she's a sub I'd piss all over her body.

Of course, I can't see the downsides

Tough question. The answer to the sexual intercourse proposition would definitely be yes; tough I would much rather pass on the "open relationship" idea. Either she agrees on a serious relationship or else fuck off... I won't be her cuck.

What kind of stupid question is this?

Of course we would if this was our only option.

This is a dumb question. Why would anyone say no ?