Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you have sex with?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
What's the point of these posts. It's not like anyone here will have the opportunity to have sex with any of the random women posted. It just leads to incels simping for unattractive women like pathetic dogs hoping a lurker will notice them. Please stop

I just ignore those kinds of posts

high IQ thread btw

wish there where more meme ones

What's the point of these posts. It's not like anyone here will have the opportunity to have sex with any of the random women posted. It just leads to incels simping for unattractive women like pathetic dogs hoping a lurker will notice them. Please stop
This site is slowly becoming normies.is that’s why

Who was that one retard saying he wouldn't have fucked Margot Robbie

Not that I really care but if you genuinely wouldn't then what are you even doing on this forum

This site is slowly becoming normies.is that’s why
Golden State Warriors No GIF by NBA

hmmm horny men i wonder why they would post foid pics hmm

Nigga let us cope in peace go fuck yourself

Nigga let us cope in peace go fuck yourself
If you're gonna make these threads at least use attractive women. Don't make threads with uglies or fatties please

Correct. You should honestly avoid women like they do with us

I'd have sex with @A concerned mom :feelskek:

Just kidding

this is coomers.IS, people love making foidworship threads almost as much as ITcels do

Let’s not forget that the ‘Staceys’ people post about are always Becky so people overrate foids as well.