Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you have been friends with Elliot Roger?

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★★★
I think I probably would have. Even though he would view me as the weak beta male I am. Maybe we could've gone to Starbucks together and bitch about women.

Yes we both have a shared hatred of women

Elliot pretty much viewed everyone as either an enemy, beneath him, or both

Probably not because we come from different worlds, even both being burgers. He was upper class and very LA. He was the son of an producer (or something like that?) and I was raised by boomer laborers. He seems very judgemental from his videos. Everyone is judgemental, but still. As sad as it is, 2 outcasts probably wouldn't find each other even if we went to the same school or whatever. Societies rejects squabble too much amongst themselves to ever unite against the ruling power, unfortunately.

yes bro we have so much in common

No.
Because I'm not worthy.
:(

I hope so, he would probably find some reason to hate me though tbh

I would of been friends with him but he would have a reason to hate me in some way.

I'm low status so no

If St. Elliot came back from the dead I would buy him a vanilla latte, and tell him better luck next time getting into the sorority house.

Dont think so. I dont get on that well with giga autists irl.

Tbh as a ricecel he would hate my guts and he would've killed me anyways just like his roomate

No. He's very conceited, so I doubt I'll get along with him.

Yes. I'd rather play osrs though tbh