Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you have been an incel in a different decade?

CrackyChanFan

CrackyChanFan

Self-banned
-
I think most people here agree that hypergamy is getting worse and has gotten worse; the number of incel males is rising. Variety of factors at play.

So that begs the question would an incel today be an incel if they had been a teenager in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s ect…

Obviously no online dating so less opportunity for hypergamy. Real world music and fashion based subcultures still existed so it was easier to form social connections. Aside from uni campuses, feminism in general was not as powerful back then.

On the other hand inceldom is mostly the result of genetics; face, height and autism.

Would you have fared better in previous decades?

If you're a zoomer the COVID lockdowns stole valuable years off of your life
I have a feeling that even the 00s were less libtarded, you could at least say faggot, just as an example

Anyone saying isn't truly a subhuman sperg, there are a fair amount of examples of incels on previous decades

No. A ogrecel like me wouldn't do that bad, plus I earn signlicantly more than the average person here.

Probably not, but the chances would be better

I think most people here agree that hypergamy is getting worse and has gotten worse; the number of incel males is rising. Variety of factors at play.

So that begs the question would an incel today be an incel if they had been a teenager in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s ect…

Obviously no online dating so less opportunity for hypergamy. Real world music and fashion based subcultures still existed so it was easier to form social connections. Aside from uni campuses, feminism in general was not as powerful back then.

On the other hand inceldom is mostly the result of genetics; face, height and autism.

Would you have fared better in previous decades?
Tbh I think I would be.

No, I would have had a family of four by now if I was in my 20s before the smartphone.

Who knows, maybe in the pre sexual revolution.

My people were much more connected between each other and they were segregated from others, they were getting married at 13-14 usually for their cousin through arranged marriage.

My dad was young in the 80s and he did ok with the foids, and he doesn't mogs me much looks and height wise. Though I'm much more autistic, 99 percent i would still fail.

If you're a zoomer the COVID lockdowns stole valuable years off of your life
I have a feeling that even the 00s were less libtarded, you could at least say faggot, just as an example
I can say the reverse thing, lockdowns saved me some heavy bulling

Over for me in any timezone warp or space

Maybe? I am a turbo manlet so I don't know

I would rather not exist at all, we are still stuck in this boring unadvanced soyciety that is the same as ever and always will stay the same most likely

Nah, in the early to mid 20th century we wouldn't exists its only post sexual revolution in the era where incels would start to begin, depending on how ugly you are you could be an incels in the 80s and 90s and depends on how the future goes the normies of today could be the incels of 2040

i would be already married and with children

No. Ill ghengis kan of the Philippines sexually. Impregnating and spreading my dna and Filipino descendants would have me as a common super father/ancestor

yes, I think I'd be one in every decade.

No grape was basically legal way back then

in the west? Hell yes i would be subhuman. Back in shitskinland? Maybe. Depends on how far back we're talking.

I would rather not exist at all, we are still stuck in this boring unadvanced soyciety that is the same as ever and always will stay the same most likely
It won't stay the same it's just gonna get worse before it gets worse.