Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you had killed yourself if you had a gun?

Would you had killed yourself if you had a gun?

• yes

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • no

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
fatass30000

fatass30000

Officer
★★
that's honestly the only reason I'm alive, if guns weren't banned in my country I would had been done for. The thought of pain is what kept me off. And also the thought of me becoming a vegetable. I'm so unlucky that i would somehow manage to turn myself into a vegetable.

There is a chance you might miss and make your situation even worse than it already is. I think I read a thread here of somebody shooting through his cheeks but not dying

i used to be very suicidal and impulsive and probably would've taken my life (and others but on gta)
now tho probably not

There is a chance you might miss and make your situation even worse than it already is. I think I read a thread here of somebody shooting through his cheeks but not dying
@riceronicel ?

Whats stopping you from buying NaNo2 ?

I checked his profile and yeah, it's definitely him
I wonder where he is now. Since he hasnt posted in over 3 years, he likely finished what he started

I haven't offed myself yet and I never intend to. Living out of spite to watch the world burn is one hell of a survival motivator.

yes, i am rn and want to die so much. i hate this feeling.

Having a gun would make it easier to live
Knowing I always had the option of exiting this hellscape quickly and easily
Damn the bastards who banned gun ownership for virtually everyone here

I have guns and still alive so no.

Yes, and probably worse. It’s why I don’t own one.

Whats stopping you from buying NaNo2 ?
i didnt even know about it until a month earlier, if i knew in the past maybe i would had done it but i aint suicidal for now. The reason im saying maybe I would had done it is because idk if i would even have the energy to go out and buy it

I haven't offed myself yet and I never intend to. Living out of spite to watch the world burn is one hell of a survival motivator.
I have thought about the same thing. I have no purpose in life so i have thought about living just to make other miserable.

I have thought about the same thing. I have no purpose in life so i have thought about living just to make other miserable.
There's a distinction here. I'm not actively out to make others (read: the world) miserable. I would only enjoy it, if passively observed.

No tbh. I still want to cling to this life no matter how miserable or difficult it may be

There's a distinction here. I'm not actively out to make others (read: the world) miserable. I would only enjoy it, if passively observed.
yeah i understood what you meant, just added what i would do.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back