Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you guys ever adopt a child?

NoMercy

NoMercy

Banned
-
I'm thinking about adopting a child when I'm 25, I'm currently 18 and I will be a police officer so I will have a job that is stable enough to support myself and a child.
I think it is the only thing that will prevent me from going ER or killing myself in the future.

Do not want. Unless loli of culture for incest

I don't want kids tbh, and I wouldn't be any good at raising them regardless.

Cucktears will triggered by this

Absolutely no way. I have no interest or desire whatsoever in raising kids of my own, let alone another man's.

Sooner or later I would end up blackpilling him and he wouldn't be able to handle the truth,ending in suicide.

No way. I couldn't even endure my biological child, let alone an abandoned bastard of Chad.

I'm thinking about adopting a child when I'm 25, I'm currently 18 and I will be a police officer so I will have a job that is stable enough to support myself and a child.
I think it is the only thing that will prevent me from going ER or killing myself in the future.
Maybe have him monk max as a disciple

No.Only if I'm infertile,then I'd adopt an Aryan chad.

I would. But they don't let single men adopt kids because of "muh potential pedophile," meanwhile there's a stereotype of gay dads that rape their adopted kid, yet they are free to adopt them anyways.

They will be more strict with males looking to adopt.

Not an option. You're only allowed to adopt if you're in a relationship or a woman in my country. Also raising another men's spawn is cucked af and extremely pathetic.

Surrogacy. Never raise another man's child.

Depends. How young?

Adopting a child would be cucked in the sense that i would raise another mans genetic investment .
But since i am of very low genetic quality and dont want to spread those , i must resort to abandoning my genetic heritage and instead
pass on my Spirit instead to the next generation ( cope ) .

I would probably adopt a feral child from the woods or one that was washed ashore in a basket .
But first i have to build a stable life for myself so i can take responsibilty for another human .
I couldnt even take responisibility for a fucking cat in my current state , let alone raising a child .

Fuckin fakecel gtfo. An incel can barely take care of his own shit let alone consider adoption.

raising someone's genes jfl