Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you guys date a feminist?

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
This could be somewhat of a chance for me to partake in femdom (I actually wouldn't mind getting dominated). I kind of would actually get turned on. I'd have to say yes. 

So what about you guys?

I would give it a try yeah but i doubt i could actually take it for long without snapping.

Absolutely not.

Only if I could dominate it.

Unlike all the fakecels here i would probably fall in love with any girl that shows interest in me.

Nearly every girl is a feminist nowadays. Of course I would date one.

Sorry OP but this thread is very ghey.

Framecel222 said:
Nearly every girl is a feminist nowadays. Of course I would date one.

Sorry OP but this thread is very ghey.

This. Every NT member of our current society would define oneself as feminist. Outing yourself as anything different instantly put you in the realms of a lunatic traditionalist.

Aren't all girls feminists?

If she isn't too rabid about it

If she's not the extremist tumblr kind.

idkwattodowithlife said:
This could be somewhat of a chance for me to partake in femdom (I actually wouldn't mind getting dominated). I kind of would actually get turned on. I'd have to say yes. 

So what about you guys?

Hmm, femdom you say? [font=arial, sans-serif]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[/font]

idkwattodowithlife said:
Would you guys date...

Why even ask?
If you're a truecel you don't care who you date as long as genuine affection is given.

idkwattodowithlife said:

So what about you guys?

Femdom is a gateway drug to cuckoldry. First you get dominated by your wife/gf, then you get dominated by her AND the bull (Tyrone, Chad, etc) she picked out.

Tbh I'd probably do it though, I would just bail when the cuckoldry starts.

idkwattodowithlife said:

So what about you guys?

I'd game my way into any pussy that was good enough. 

I'd express how hard womyn have it and how they're mistreated in person relationships and on a professional level, too!

Internally I'd be screaming but I'd lie my ass off honestly.

Of course. I wouldn't like them or get along though.

This whole thing is hilarious, thank you

No i wouldn't. Feminists are a nogo for me, i couldn't stand being around one entitled and complaining feminist bitch all day long.

But if i would become somehow chad overnight i would fuck them and dump them. Perhabs even recording sex with them and posting it online somewhere.

idkwattodowithlife said:
This could be somewhat of a chance for me to partake in femdom (I actually wouldn't mind getting dominated). I kind of would actually get turned on.

lol, dude, the more feminist they are the more masochist and submissive they are sexually! The super-feminist ones only get off on being raped by and beaten by a Chad they call "Daddy" in bed. Femdom is a male fetish that comes from male variability. I'm not a tradcuck like most of the assholes here. I would actually respect feminists MORE when they were actually willing to carry their own weight financially (work!), be stronk and independent and desire anything other than just the same of old same dominant high-status Chad. But that's not the case. 

Just google feminism + bdsm: "I’m a feminist who loves rough sex", "I’m a queer little", "How I reconciled feminism with my first step into the dark side of BDSM", "Why I’m Both Sexually Submissive AND A Feminist", and on and on it goes ... HUNDREDS of articles about how stronk feminist womyn love to be raped and dominated by Chad.

Most feminists have rape fantasies. More so than normal femoids as well.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruFnghl4W6E[/video]

Depends on how rabid she is. Though most of them are rabid by default. 

The problem with fucking feminists is that they see all straight sex as rape. They do have rape fantasies, but they want to be raped by savage alpha-male beasts (muslims, BBC Tyrones, or attractive white malcontents like Jeremy Meeks). Being raped by subhumans like ourselves does not conform to that fantasy (and remember, to a feminist all straight sex is rape). So one day she may wake up and file a police report because even if she had been sucking cock and spreading her legs all night, in the morning she "felt raped".

And then you are fucked.