Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you guys buy this?

TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Sexdollcel

As soon as I saw this I thought of sex dolls made of real human flesh. This would be the ultimate sex doll because its made of the real thing. I was totally buy this if it existed. You basically have girl thats knocked out 24/7 and can do whatever you want to her:feelshmm:

View attachment 1282353
As soon as I saw this I thought of sex dolls made of real human flesh. This would be the ultimate sex doll because its made of the real thing. I was totally buy this if it existed. You basically have girl thats knocked out 24/7 and can do whatever you want to her:feelshmm:
Healing. Yes. Yes I would. I can easily rebuild my body and be apart of mankind. I already am. I am only consuming more intellegence. One day I will show man Eletric Report. I will Eletric Report them all slowly. I will Eletric Report them mentally into a self induced coffin.

I would have to see how the doll looks first.