Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you go to role reversal world?

Would you go to the gender role reversal world?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
It's a world where the roles have reversed. women do the jobs, men are house husband's, they also get scholarships. There are more women than men due to selective abortions for women. Tinder overwhelmingly favors men. Women do sports mroe while men do shopping blah type hobbies..

Your offered a chance to go here to this new world with same looks but now since roles reversed you will same Smv as a foid in this world. You will retain your memories and identity.
Would you go?

Personally I would tbh. You can just whore as a male in this world, easily slay etc. Only possible negatives is seeing men become the parasite gender rather worker class but that doesn't matter much. And also seeing women go hunting and other shit would be weird but whatever. The benefits outweigh the negatives heavily

Inspiration:
Manhwa about the roles being reversed.

I would I think. Like you said, I could slay

I would I think. Like you said, I could slay
We would also have menisim instead of feminism, you could probably find cuck Queens(female equivalent of cuck) allowing threesomes too

Giving females more power than they already have? Pass. Simply switching the roles won't change anything, you would have to change their biology first.

Giving females more power than they already have? Pass. Simply switching the roles won't change anything, you would have to change their biology first.
But u get menisim. Also u see ewhores game thousands daily in this world despite often bejng 3/10 or 4/10
You could do the same. Even 1/10 women can get Chad. In this world u could get Stacies begging for you

Make them even weaker physically speaking

Yes if it was today's world high on feminism and hypergamy.

No if it was before the 1900s. Almost every society everywhere was based and patriarchal before then.

But u get menisim. Also u see whores game thousands daily in this world despite often bejng 3/10 or 4/10
You could do the same. Even 1/10 women can get Chad. In this world u could get Stacies begging for you
We would need to switch the genders' sex drives as well.

Yes if it was today's world high on feminism and hypergamy.

No if it was before the 1900s. Almost every society everywhere was based and patriarchal before then.
Makes sense. For the purposes of the poll it's modern 2020 just roles reversed. Historical leaders reversed etc.
We would need to switch the genders' sex drives as well.
Ye the sex drive has been swapped. Except for you and other .co incels(if u come over u keep ur original sex drive) who came over the men will have the sex drive of the women of this world. And women have this worlds males sex drive.
@Parrtlord @HidekiTojota @beta_max @betaboy67 @Beta_Le_Pew @Blacktarpill @SryMyEnglish @TheCrock @Wilfred @Ignas @Bleachcel @caffeine455

Last edited:
Hmmm.... I mean if boys do "feminine" stuff then that would men if you were caught doing manly things that would mean you are intrested in men, therefore gay.

Hmmm.... I mean if boys do "feminine" stuff then that would men if you were caught doing manly things that would mean you are intrested in men, therefore gay.
Many feminists do manyl things and never thought once of as lesbian. And meninsits would exist in the role reversal world

House husband is a dream come true. I get to neet as long as I make sure the place is clean and food is made. There would be no second thought. This is heaven

That place would be heaven ngl

sure i'll give it a try

So would wearing the following = asking for it?
3860163F 5B17 475A 96EB 5DD4752D3ECA

I would only switch if I also get the virtually non-existent orgasm refractory period women have, I can't make up for lost time if I'm down for the count for 4 to 5 hours after every orgasm