Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you go into the Matrix?

• Thread starter jackwolfskin999
  • Start date

would you live in the matrix?

• matrix

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • real world

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
if given the option would you be plugged into the matrix where you experience life as a rich chad and not be able to remember your realife/think the matrix is real would you take it or would you rather stay in the real world as it is now?

personally i think i would take the realworld, perhaps theres a physiological reason but i just cant find the matrix appealing knowing its not real

Last edited:
Matrix. And then:

Implying we are not living in a matrix within a matrix right now and the reason why it's so rigged againts us is because of all the glitches it accumulated for running for billions of years.

personally i think i would take the realworld, perhaps theres a physiological reason but i just cant find the matrix appealing knowing its not real

Maybe we are. There's those clickbait articles saying there's a whatever percent chance that we're living in a simulation, whatever that means (nothing) or however they figured that out (they didn't).

We already live in Matrix.

Put chads and women in matrix and make them live as incels

WAKE THE FUCK UP, SAMURAI

WE HAVE A CITY TO BURN

yes of coures

i would become the ultimate copemaxxer

We can't even prove anything we're experiencing right now is real, so why not?

I would love to live in the matrix granted my life there was good. Fuck the red pill.

I dont want to be a chad. Hate im.

No, it'll make it easier for the elites to keep fucking up society.