Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you go backward?

ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★
If you were given a time machine that could only go backward in time, and only once, would you use it? How far back would you travel?

If you were given a time machine that could only go backward in time, and only once, would you use it? How far back would you travel?
To the day my parents decided to have me so I can kill them before they fucked.

I would first go to Germany and then go back to 1939 to use the knowledge I have now to win the war.

There are some details missing here. How far back can I go? Before my birth? To the time of early life?

I would first go to Germany and then go back to 1939 to use the knowledge I have now to win the war.
Daddy Hitler would have never accepted your ideas.

There are some details missing here. How far back can I go? Before my birth? To the time of early life?

Only as far back as you can remember