Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you give Mossad access to your incels.is account in exchange for a foid?

Would you give Mossad access to your incels.is account in exchange for a foid?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Mossad would use your account to covertly make this forum strongly Zionist and try to create a culture where anti-semitism is frowned upon.

I would strongly consider it cause I would get a foid and I don’t think they would get very far.

There are people who sell their accounts here for cash already

how good is the foid, if im selling out it needs too be worth it.

Muslim saar how you can support mossad when Israel is killing palis?

Muslim saar how you can support mossad when Israel is killing palis?
Saar don't take serious saar. Saar when you are arriving in Syria- Lebanon barder with Mujahideen saar?

The foid would be worth it, it would be a foid you would fap to
it feels kinda simp selling out just because pussy, but i most likely would, sadly my urges would take over

So I can keep her as my sex slave?

Saar don't take serious saar. Saar when you are arriving in Syria- Lebanon barder with Mujahideen saar?
Saar I am currently in Tehran, our mujahideen are on leave and enjoying persian markets, will leave after talks are over and after I have paid $$$ to some higher ups

They’ll get your account either way whether you accept to sell or refuse. It already happens, when you look out for it you’ll know exactly which accounts have been compromised

Saar I am currently in Tehran, our mujahideen are on leave and enjoying persian markets, will leave after talks are over and after I have paid $$$ to some higher ups
Saar PLEJE join our Mujahideen

@K1ng N0th1ng

Easy yes. I am pro Israel anyway.