Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you give away your shit if you plan to kill yourself?

Would you?

• Yes

• No

• Idk

Results are only viewable after voting.
SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Coffee God and Cigarettes
★★★★★
Personally I would want to burn most of my shit that would be too personal to give away. Maybe I would gift a couple things as well idk.

Personally I would want to burn most of my shit that would be too personal to give away. Maybe I would gift a couple things as well idk.
Id give away my guitar to a musician brocel maybe.

I’ll send ONLY 1 transformer

I'd just leave the stuff at my house

Some very personal stuff, I'd want to maybe bury somewhere completely random & secret

Some stuff, I'd want to maybe giveaway, but idk who too

I can't give it to any users here who I like/am "close" with.

No, not even in death soyciety should gain anything from me

get rid of most of my shit, I would wipe and give my phone away to my grandma, maybe wipe and give my laptop to an uncle, as a small act of gratitude, because my extended family has treated me very well and cared about me, despite how shitty my mom was

I have had this thought a number of times. If I were to snap and kill myself, I'd like to give away all my earnings to orphanages.

I'm not sure. I'd probably destroy some of my personal stuff but give away others, like my book collection.

I don't think I would care about what would happen to them.
Death ends all things, my existence will be over and nothing would ever have any effect on me, because there will be no me.

No. I would if there was someone who cares about me but there isn't.

I want to destroy and burn my shit so then my mother can’t sell it

I thought about that. But my shack is so crappy the archeologists will probably get the stuff.

Ofc, that's if a tsunami doesn't shove it all into a coal seam like last time.