Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Would you get with him if you were a Woman?

over_for_me

over_for_me

Banned
-
IMG 3515

I mean he’s a alpha male

He sounds like a raging homosexual, imagine simping over another man, Donald Trump won't fix anything.

Only getting rich can save him, it’s over for MAGAcels.

no fuck that blue looking fag

Looks like Nick Fuentes lmao

Fuck you, I will never be a troons faggot like you niggas

He sounds like a raging homosexual, imagine simping over another man, Donald Trump won't fix anything.
it is a satire account

Looks like Nick Fuentes lmao
jfl ikr

like a hybrid of fuentes and charlie kirk

the real groyper wars were the crazy hybrid clones made along the way

Fuck you, I will never be a troons faggot like you niggas
Fuck you nigger, I’m not a faggot and I never will be. This is a normal question it seems to me more that you’re overprojecting and that you’re secretly a faggot yourself

Fuck you nigger, I’m not a faggot and I never will be. This is a normal question it seems to me more that you’re overprojecting and that you’re secretly a faggot yourself
Nigga yo ass will be defeated when i see u.
Ofcourse that will be you in future with your neo vaginas will be filled with maggots and parasite around

Nigga yo ass will be defeated when i see u.
Ofcourse that will be you in future with your neo vaginas will be filled with maggots and parasite around
Yo ass will be opened by several black men when yo finally realize that you’re a faggot, and later in hell your ass will be passed around like a blunt for eternity faggot

Yo ass will be opened by several black men when yo finally realize that you’re a faggot, and later in hell your ass will be passed around like a blunt for eternity faggot
Nah nigga yo ass WILL be defeat AND molested by bunch of niggers. i aint givin' a single fuck

Nah nigga yo ass WILL be defeat AND molested by bunch of niggers. i aint givin' a single fuck
For this to happen i need to be raped while your ass will get his asshole opened voluntarily

For this to happen i need to be raped while your ass will get his asshole opened voluntarily
Untitled21 20240406144954

This you nigga? U protecting yourself as a non-faggot with no neo vagina nigga?

"muh im an alpha male and im single and im rich do women find me attractive"
Polar express nerd kid meme

Over for alpha MAGAcels.

What type of faggot post is this?