Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you get into the teleporter machine from The Fly with chad?

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Legal alien
★★★★★
You will keep you're own mind and free will just think of it as absorbing part of his looks, height, NT and iq for a brief two weeks tops this transformation will leave you mostly functional, the following day some bowel issues a couple hairs falling out then like from the actual movie you deteriorate extremely quickly unlike what most people automatically think Jeff didn't just get merged half human half fly it was two full sets of dna mixed together this simply doesn't work for obvious reasons and we will apply that situation here even if you are both humans doesn't matter full stack of incel dna with full stack chad mixed in eventually will lead to a death similar to that of a radiation victim so make sure to rope before that takes place. Chad was kidnapped and then forced in there with you by the end of a shotgun from a mercenary you hired before the sequence.
Tumblr afa567b83673acd7573c0f91d375ba7d c8642189 1280

no I don't want to become a mutant fly

No. I wouldn't want to equal out into a normie

You will keep you're own mind and free will just think of it as absorbing part of his looks, height, NT and iq for a brief two weeks tops this transformation will leave you mostly functional, the following day some bowel issues a couple hairs falling out then like from the actual movie you deteriorate extremely quickly unlike what most people automatically think Jeff didn't just get merged half human half fly it was two full sets of dna mixed together this simply doesn't work for obvious reasons and we will apply that situation here even if you are both humans doesn't matter full stack of incel dna with full stack chad mixed in eventually will lead to a death similar to that of a radiation victim so make sure to rope before that takes place. Chad was kidnapped and then forced in there with you by the end of a shotgun from a mercenary you hired before the sequence.
View attachment 1238545
Dude why's you're pfp 12 year old Natalie Portman?

No, whatever comes out of the other machine wouldn't really be me.

Dude why's you're pfp 12 year old Natalie Portman?
dude why do you know what natalie portman looked like at 12

were you fucking her on the casting couch

Why did you know she was twelve then off the top?
I saw a facts video on youtube for Leon the Professional. Some shit like "100 things you didn't know about Leon the Professional" maybe a few years ago. I have a weird talent for remembering odd trivia.

I was not. She was actually a pretty well-looked-after child star, it's probably the reason her adult career took off.
no, that's because she's a jew

actresses get big from either being jews or fucking jews when young

or both

Maybe we can put foid and normies
I mean it wouldn't make that much difference

modern western foids look like normie men

and modern normie men act like foids