Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you get banned for making your avi of an anime foid with masculine traits?

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
If I made my avi of cute anime tomboy, would I get banned

7405108fe148a54f6cd30987eef56f9b

Something like her.

These loopholes and questions don't need to exist, tbh. Just overturn the rule if we're going to have characters very obviously drawn to look like foids be allowed because they're technically male (according to the chinks that created the anime/manga). :feelsjuice:

Just admit you like men, bro

I don’t get the anime avi ban, is it real ? Because I see tons of anime Avis

You would (rightfully) get banned for being a faggot.

No, the mods like masculinity, they're masculinity enjoyers so they don't allow femininity

Just like Ernst Röhm, he was very masculine aswell, that's why he only engaged in gay sex, in the same way as the tranny jannies.

Very masculine

i dont think though as it doesnt represent a female

I don’t get the anime avi ban, is it real ? Because I see tons of anime Avis
I know 2 active paragons who have a female anime avi and it hasnt been removed. I hope the no waifu rule gets removed asap bc not only its stupid af but its also hard to enforce

This is the gayest shit ever.
1. Foid avis not allowed
2. Faggot shit not allowed.
So you cut the feminine part from your avi but is still FEMALE, but is now even more FAGGOT than before.

So the answer is no.

This is the gayest shit ever.
1. Foid avis not allowed
2. Faggot shit not allowed.
So you cut the feminine part from your avi but is still FEMALE, but is now even more FAGGOT than before.

So the answer is no.
How the fuck is a tomboy gay?

Attachments

• bNxz1vuB6v4.jpg
    bNxz1vuB6v4.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
These loopholes and questions don't need to exist, tbh. Just overturn the rule if we're going to have characters very obviously drawn to look like foids be allowed because they're technically male (according to the chinks that created the anime/manga). :feelsjuice:
yep. like 3 ppl have anime foid avis but "muh lore says its a dude!!!" just bypasses the rule anyways.

Shouldn't you be doing your homework

No, the mods like masculinity, they're masculinity enjoyers so they don't allow femininity

Just like Ernst Röhm, he was very masculine aswell, that's why he only engaged in gay sex, in the same way as the tranny jannies.

Very masculine
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:.

You want to get dominated by a muscle bound foid

Tranny moment.

Why would you want your avi to be a picture of a woman, albeit fictional one, friend? Even so, why is she so buff, and lack feminine features in this drawing? Do you perhaps get off to the idea of being dominated by a foid? Do you want to feel weak, and protected by a stronger, taller, agressive... Okay lmao i'm not gonna write that shit, you're just a latent fag in short my friend, femdom and tomboys are cucked and gay fetishes.

just allow the avis again so I can use my loli avis again

Why would you want your avi to be a picture of a woman, albeit fictional one, friend? Even so, why is she so buff, and lack feminine features in this drawing? Do you perhaps get off to the idea of being dominated by a foid? Do you want to feel weak, and protected by a stronger, taller, agressive... Okay lmao i'm not gonna write that shit, you're just a latent fag in short my friend, femdom and tomboys are cucked and gay fetishes.

Just allow anime foid avis modcels

So if I liked men that look like women would it be gay?
Liking biological penis or hole where penis used to be is gay

Liking people that look like men

Also gay.

Liking biological penis or hole where penis used to be is gay

Liking people that look like men

Also gay.
Nigger are you are mighty stupid.

You just created a fucking paradox

Nigger are you are mighty stupid.

You just created a fucking paradox
Shut the fuck up youre an actual nigger dumb pervert hoodrat

You make no sense and have no idea what youre talking about. Concede to your white superior

Shut the fuck up youre an actual nigger dumb pervert hoodrat

You make no sense and have no idea what youre talking about. Concede to your white superior
"White superior" aka subhuman whos own race rejects him

you don't need a whole thread to tell us that you like troons and feminine guys plus you DBZ avi is way better than that mikasa avi

you don't need a whole thread to tell us that you like troons and feminine guys plus you DBZ avi is way better than that mikasa avi
I guess.

But I don't like troons or feminine guys. I just like the appeal of a very fit woman with short hair, as they both happen to be little kinks of mine for some reason.