Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you genetically modify the human species if given the chance?

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

Male Disposability Pill
★★★★
Title. I certainly would! :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsLSD::dab::dab:

@DarkStar
@Ron.Belgrade
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@VictimofBpillReaper
@Multicell
@SandNiggerKANG

yes i would get rid of all emotions and turn us into brainless working machines, the future of mankind is grey but guaranteed

we would all work to ensure our survival in the coldness of the universe

but of course this will never happen and i'm living on a planet without a future :feelsLSD: :smonk:

Has no point, since we were stupid enough to be fooled to take the pfizer/moderna "vaccins" / injections we are all going to die soon.
we will all get batwings, fly a bit around and then It's over.

OR if I am mistaken
THEN

YES !

I will take the instantbecomechadbillionairehappymentalnormalhealthypill

Yes of course. Even leaving out lookism and so on, I've never seen anyone convincingly argue that enhanced intelligence and longer lifespans wouldn't be an universal bonus for humanity.

@MoggedByALoli

Yes of course. Even leaving out lookism and so on, I've never seen anyone convincingly argue that enhanced intelligence and longer lifespans wouldn't be an universal bonus for humanity.
Extra Intelligence is always good we could solve problems with it, like where all the 400 year old people are going to live.
There is this book where people go up into the sky with buildings thousand floors into the sky.
they never leave the building, but are happy. everyone is having sex with everyone.

9780765324320_front.jpg

Tyrellmaxxing because I would modify chads to only live for 4 years.

yes to make us more honest and virtuous , as well as remove all ugliness of course

Of course i would create a new species of giga aryan chad high iq autists

Why do you think so?
Genes dictate a lot of our personalities. That's why some people are naturally more gullible or good-natured.
With gene editing we could edit out the genes largely responsible for bad behaviour.

Give me a foid with a chad factory womb to have my genes and genetics transmuted and uplifted

Obviously, genetic modification is the future.

What's there to elaborate on? Better looks, taller, whiter, smarter, etc. Better genes, better quality of life.
Short-sighted. Nothing will change. Women will still chase the chaddiest of chads.

I would nuke men's sex drive and make women actually care about personality if I had the chance.

Short-sighted. Nothing will change. Women will still chase the chaddiest of chads.

I would nuke men's sex drive and make women actually care about personality if I had the chance.
How is it short-sighted? Nothing is perfect, as there are more men than women, for instance, but this is doing the best with the cards we have been dealt. Not everything is solely about women, as people who are taller experience more respect from men as well as women and are promoted more, etc. Same with handsome people, of course.

At least truecels wouldn't exist to be hated and react with disgust and fear as people loathe their very existence. In a natural world, we wouldn't have these problems as people would only mate within their tribe, but globalization has condemned humanity to this fate.

Frankly, I wouldn't even really change the world if I had the power to do so; I would simply go back in time and enjoy the world when things were a little more sane and natural.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back