Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you FUCK your MOM? (with conditions)

-

• Total voters
aswellfella

aswellfella

Ruined Person. People on here say I have a nice VO
OK so it wouldn’t actually be your mom.

The experiment here is to see whether inceldom is enough to overcome the biological inclination against breeding with your mother.

The title’s just to get your attention. But it would be a woman who’s ABSOLUTELY infatuated with you and wants your babies. But she:

-looks identical to your mom
-sounds very similar to your mom
-around your mom’s age (or maybe 10 to 20 years younger if your mom’s geriatric)

Other conditions:
-You can’t do anything to alter her appearance
-You have to try and breed her

Last edited:
Pingu meme delete delet deletthis deletethis delete this meme plant helmet flower animal trans

-around your mom’s age
No this disqualifies her because my mom is 67 and looks even older than that. But I totally would if she looked like my mom in her prime. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Just Chris chan maxx theory and ruin your life.:feelsUgh:

she isn't hot at all. not worth it. but I wish I had a hawt sister like that incest game :ahegao: :feelsohh:

Around my mom's age lmao? So like 60?:feelskek::feelskek:

No this disqualifies her because my mom is 67 and looks even older than that. But I totally would if she looked like my mom in her prime. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Your horniness may even rival @Clavicus Vile

Nigga what???

Tell me the story

Wtf

Attachments

• bvkg4jzpa74a1.jpg
    bvkg4jzpa74a1.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 7
This is degenerate.

OK so it wouldn’t actually be your mom.

The experiment here is to see whether inceldom is enough to overcome the biological inclination against breeding with your mother.

The title’s just to get your attention. But it would be a woman who’s ABSOLUTELY infatuated with you and wants your babies. But she:

-looks identical to your mom
-sounds very similar to your mom
-around your mom’s age (or maybe 10 to 20 years younger if your mom’s geriatric)

Other conditions:
-You can’t do anything to alter her appearance
-You have to try and breed her
Nigga I cant defend you anymore.:fuk::fuk:

Nigga I cant defend you anymore.:fuk::fuk:
I think the data’s good, at least. Seems to be a unanimous “no”. Shoulda made the poll anonymous, though.

Last edited:
The main (objective) reason you don't fuck your mom is that (a) she is much older and (b) your children would get genetic defects likely and (c) your peers would judge you.

If it's just someone who looks like her but younger and fertile it wouldn't matter as much. There is also a biological inclination against breeding with your sister, but she would be around your age and share a similar amount of genetics, so maybe this would be a better example?

Over if your mom is dead

It’s funny cause my mum has an identical twin sister, there already exists someone who looks exactly like my mum.