Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you fuck your friends ex girlfriend?

mechashota

mechashota

Super Fighting Incel
if you had a close friend whos ex girlfriend was coming onto you to make him jealous or whatnot, would you submit to the foid and ascend or stick by your bros?

What is this friend you speak of ?

Friend... Sounds like a legendary Pokemon.

I don't have friends rn

Depends which friend but if they're exes most of the time it means the ship has sailed for both of them so yes

I would fuck everything that would fuck me

if you had a close friend whos ex girlfriend was coming onto you to make him jealous or whatnot, would you submit to the foid and ascend or stick by your bros?
I would fuck her used up pussy until it was hanging out :ahegao:

if they like me back then sure.

Depends which friend but if they're exes most of the time it means the ship has sailed for both of them so yes
in this hypothetical they just became exes, and split wasnt amicable on your friends side.

I would take my friends GF while they were still dating then pump & dump her.

I wouldn't date a whore and neither should my friend.

Hell no!

I wouldn't want even more of my life to revolve around my friend. It's bad enough they have far too much of my youthful social life, but now they could get entangled in my sex life too?!

£*** that $***

what type of question is this? If I had a friend yes but I dont so idek what to say.

Years ago, I was enticed by her.

Re: Supposed to hang out with a girl tomorrow
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185625650Saturday, March 19, 2016 12:43 AM CDT
"I don't want to get in too deep" Nonsensical statement. You are deepening your vulnerability by continuously chatting with this individual over the Internet. I am certain that the person contacts another male immediately after having a "good chat" with you.

Bonus:

Re: Why is i so sad all the time? :(
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184573148Monday, February 29, 2016 9:52 PM CST

You are not "sad." You are a typical African American imbecile attempting to leech from the economy by conveying yourself as "victimized." It is pitiful and ineffective. Do not bother.

Re: List of the greatest OTers
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185307407Monday, March 14, 2016 12:25 AM CDT
"Shadow97" This individual recognized ClaraTheDragonBorn's attention-seeking behavior much too late. It was evident from the very beginning.

I have no friends, but if I had a childhood true-blue best friend, I would never betray him for a disgusting, filthy, degenerate whore.

only if she was still virgin