Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you fuck your best friends girl?

Restart80

Restart80

Legend
★★★
27d 3h 13m
Why would you possibly give up a friendship for pussy? What's more, it would be giving up friendship for some whore who can't even stay loyal so she wouldn't be with you either. Infidelity is disgusting and one of the main reason why we can't have nice things.

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
78d 21h 53m
Of course not.
Bros before hoes. Always.

The fact that she shows interest in you while being in a relationship with your bro just shows that she's a twisted bitch you should stay away from. She will probably cheat on you, too.

over4men

over4men

no communism for ur face
★★★★★
23d 11h 33m
if he really is a best friend then no , why lose that connection for a hole who will cuck you too sooner or later

M

manlet ricel

Recruit
★★
4d 11h 55m
Let's say you have a childhood best friend who you grew up with. He's nothing special, not a chad by any means, but he's not an incel either. He's had a few partners in his life while you remained your current status.

This childhood best friend was the only person who ever hung out with you, stood up for you, and was your only true connection to a "friend group". He's everything anyone could want from a friend.

However, this friend of yours is with a girl who has shown interest in you. They're relationship is a bit rocky and she's grown closer to you. If given the chance to finally lose your virginity and escape inceldom, would you fuck her?

The only downside is that you'll lose your friendship with him and he'll never forgive you. Would you take that chance?
Absolutely no.
Stop lying. Yes, you all would, and so would I. "Bros before hoes" is nothing but virtue signalling among normies. Incels are no exception to this either. I would kill six gorillion (oy vey) for a pussy.
No ,not really. I would kill 1000 bears for a pussy too,but this is your child hood best friend .

Last edited:
Progeny of Horus

Progeny of Horus

Clinically Insane
2d 1h 15m
Honestly? Yes, but only if I could get into a relationship with the girl.

Autismus Maximus

Autismus Maximus

Veteran
★★
24d 20h 23m
Fuck no. I'm not ruining a ten year friendship for sloppy seconds.

ihateamogus

ihateamogus

Recruit
★★
1d 6h 19m
Yes, she's goth I would love to fuck her :dab:

iDinduNuffinbruh

iDinduNuffinbruh

free da homiez
★★
1d 14h 50m
the whore is going to cheat on him anyways. might as well ascend in the process. plus there is no such thing as a true friend especially when he is a sexhaver.

incel supremacy

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
20d 2h 9m