Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you fuck this Roastie?

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
280354367 5215665121859488 2686664634341647214 n

:feelsrope::feelspuke::worryfeels:

Third-wave feminist? She needs to hot the showers, first.

It's hard to even tell what she looks like because that photo is so airbrushed!

I would rather have an extra penis that protrudes out of my knuckles. The catch however is that it wouldn't be a regular penis, it would be simultaneously as hard as diamond and as sharp as steel. Crushing anything it falls on, cutting through everything as though it were paper, it would be nothing short of the ultimate weapon. It could also function as a gun by shooting semen at such high speeds that it would penetrate through everything.

I'd rather stick my dick in an ant hill.

no, maybe only the feet

Volcels.is

Big tiddies, and half my age + 7... I would.

you faggot :lul::lul::lul: half ur age? dat bytch is like 45
Well I'm 40. So yes she passes the 1/2 +7 test.

Is "would fuck a woman" the definition of "faggot" that we are running with now on volcels.is? :feelswhat:

Some of you young guys have your heads so far up your own asses, you can probably see your own back teeth.

Is "would fuck a woman" the definition of "faggot" that we are running with now on volcels.is? :feelswhat:
Ummm, i mean first of all, who said this bitch is a woman?

You didnt pass the test, son. Sorry.

Ummm, i mean first of all, who said this bitch is a woman?

You didnt pass the test, son. Sorry.

You did... unless your understanding of the word "bitch" is also different than everyone else's?
you faggot :lul::lul::lul: half ur age? dat bytch is like 45

Look I can see you're fishing to get recognized as the truest truecel of them all. So let's just cut to the chase: do you want your gold medal to come on a red ribbon, or a blue one?

You did... unless your understanding of the word "bitch" is also different than everyone else's?

Look I can see you're fishing to get recognized as the truest truecel of them all. So let's just cut to the chase: do you want your gold medal to come on a red ribbon, or a blue one?
nigga, idk wtf you talking about first of all. All im saying is that this bitch is ugly af. If you would fuck her: Shame on you, son.

Would you fuck this roastie?

Why even ask that question, if you're just going to get this triggered when you get an answer you don't like?

nigga, idk wtf you talking about first of all. All im saying is that this bitch is ugly af. If you would fuck her: Shame on you, son.
You're ugly AF. I'm not saying I'd fuck you.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I would behold her tits quite happily.

If she comes knocking on your door, be sure to send her my way after you reject her. Thanks. :feelsokman:

You're ugly AF. I'm not saying I'd fuck you.
youre defending an ugly roastie like a fuckin beta cuck. I mog this bitch, you faggot. This bitch aint shit. Fuckin beta cuck motherfucker