Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you fuck this crazy foid?

Would you fuck this crazy foid?

• Total voters
Simply losing the state of inceldom with her might be doable for the average subhuman, but her nature of attention-seeking witchcraft and odd behaviour on such sites obviously renders her unworthy of any sort of long term relationship; likely the SJW type as well, hypergamous and quite in delusion of the lie that is "feminism"... :feelswhat:

Probably only normie and above, though, with the state of modern foid standards and hypergamy, regardless of her being a landwhale. :society:

Simply losing the state of inceldom with her might be doable for the average subhuman, but her nature of attention-seeking witchcraft and odd behaviour on such sites obviously renders her unworthy of any sort of long term relationship; likely the SJW type as well, hypergamous and quite in delusion of the lie that is "feminism"... :feelswhat:

Probably only normie and above, though, with the state of modern foid standards and hypergamy, regardless of her being a landwhale. :society:
What the fuck are you talking about? There's no witchcraft in the video?

Get the fuck off my thread, you fucking pest.

absolutely not for me. who knows if she'll scream rape afterwards and try and ruin your life. or be a girl like Jodi Aries or Shayana Hubers which murdered the guys they were with and felt no remorse

to be fair half these girls out here are already batshit insane

Get the fuck off my thread, you fucking pest.
That smile sure looked like witchcraft; it was not an absurd assumption, considering your previous threads. :feelsjuice:

Fuck no, this level of crazy is off limits. She will kill me

I have to pretend not to feel attraction to women below some arbitrary age not to get into trouble but I also have to pretend to feel attracted to some disgusting ugly psychopathic whore or else I'm a volcel.

I have to pretend not to feel attraction to women below some arbitrary age not to get into trouble but I also have to pretend to feel attracted to some disgusting ugly psychopathic whore or else I'm a volcel.