Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you fuck the gf/wife of your friend/ family member if you could?

I

islamicincel

Veteran
If you got the opportunity would you fuck the following.

You're dads gf/wife is shes not related to you

your cousins gf/wife

your brother gf/wife

your friend gf/wife

No, I will not participate in degeneracy.

Nope, it would cause a shit load of trouble

No, what the fuck

I shall not contribute to what i hate the most - degeneracy.

No, goddamnit! What the hell?!

no lol why would i do that

Inb4 @BlkPillPres rages on us for being moralfags because we said no

yes. yes. yes. a million times - yes. fuck u all soyboys.

Inb4 @BlkPillPres rages on us for being moralfags because we said no
JFL

@islamicincel
I would do it, BUT ONLY IF I CAN GET TO VIDEO TAPE IT AS EVIDENCE AND AUDIO RECORD SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONVERSATIONS THAT LED UP TO IT

Your morality blinds you from logic, by saying no, the end result is that you leave a family member to STILL BE CHEATED ON BUT WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE

So you get to go along in life feeling all good about yourself I guess, but you missed a chance to reveal the bitch as a whore AND SAVE YOUR FAMILY MEMBER FROM BEING A CUCK, MAYBE EVEN RAISING SOME KIDS THAT AREN'T HIS YEARS LATER

Even if you don't have sex with her, you should at least try to BAIT HER, and get the evidence necessary, to WITHOUT A DOUBT prove her infidelity, to prevent that family member from being a cuck

Either way its the reality check that blue pilled idiots need, you'll be saving him future pain

Last edited:
"This is an eat what you kill world. If you don't kill somethin', you just don't go eat what he killed!" Dr. Feel.

Oh yes my cousins girlfriends

I have no friends / family.

JFL

@islamicincel
I would do it, BUT ONLY IF I CAN GET TO VIDEO TAPE IT AS EVIDENCE AND AUDIO RECORD SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONVERSATIONS THAT LED UP TO IT

Your morality blinds you from logic, by saying no, the end result is that you leave a family member to STILL BE CHEATED ON BUT WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE

So you get to go along in life feeling all good about yourself I guess, but you missed a chance to reveal the bitch as a whore AND SAVE YOUR FAMILY MEMBER FROM BEING A CUCK, MAYBE EVEN RAISING SOME KIDS THAT AREN'T HIS YEARS LATER

Even if you don't have sex with her, you should at least try to BAIT HER, and get the evidence necessary, to WITHOUT A DOUBT prove her infidelity, to prevent that family member from being a cuck

Either way its the reality check that blue pilled idiots need, you'll be saving him future pain
Oh no, it's Mr. Moral here again...

Wouldn't it me "Mr. Immoral"?
You're absolutely correct. But having moral makes your life easier, too. It makes sure there is solace between you and fellow humans.

I love these post, cause you know the OP is thinking ab it :feelsohh:

It makes sure there is solace between you and fellow humans.

Why do you want that if you aren't even truly accepted by "fellow humans"

This is really just cope, you see because you essentially AREN'T A FELLOW HUMAN because you don't get to take part in the "HUMAN EXPERIENCE"

You don't get to experience to illusion of love and affection
You don't get to enjoy passionate sex
You won't get to reproduce
Etc

There are dogs who have literally enjoyed more of the human experience than you or I have, OR EVER WILL

LET THAT SINK IN

Its a cope to still consider yourself human and place human limitations on yourself

Why do you want that if you aren't even truly accepted by "fellow humans"

This is really just cope, you see because you essentially AREN'T A FELLOW HUMAN because you don't get to take part in the "HUMAN EXPERIENCE"

You don't get to experience to illusion of love and affection
You don't get to enjoy passionate sex
You won't get to reproduce

There are dogs who have literally enjoyed more of the human experience than you or I have, OR EVER WILL

LET THAT SINK IN

Its a cope to still consider yourself human and place human limitations on yourself
Don't care about women. You know how they are. Think about us, fellow incels. What do we have in this world except each other?

Don't care about women.

Same, I don't care about cows, chickens, goats, etc but I like eating meat, do you get the point, this has nothing to do with caring about anything

You know how they are. Think about us, fellow incels. What do we have in this world except each other?

We don't even have eachother, I'll likely never meet up with most of you, and there are few I would bother meeting up with. Either way I don't get your point here, just seems like coping, what does morality have to do with "having eachothers back", I can stand by incels because we have goals that are aligned, not because of emotional reasons

I shall not contribute to what i hate the most - degeneracy.

I just realize I already have two threads that are extremely relevant to this thread

No because I have some self-respect. That's really the difference between reddit soy cucks and incels - incels have a modicum of dignity

Very good points in this thread. Personally, I don't cheat because If I were to cheat, than in the future I would have no excuses if I were to be the one to get cheated on.