Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you fuck, date or no to both - the ugliest girl you know? [Hypothetical]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Out of all the people you know, there must be a pretty ugly girl. Would you fuck her? Would you date her? Or would you avoid both of those with her?

Personally, I would fuck her. No to dating, but fucking her multiple times without dating? Sure.

P.S: I don't even have the chance to fuck the ugliest girl I know though. It's purely hypothetical.

i would date, yes. because i believe in giving everyone a fair chance, even if its a wildcard.
fuck, no- or maybe. who knows

Please give me anything fuck u

The ugliest girl I know is a prostitute still in highschool, semi landwhale, disgusting face big boobs and ass. Would smash, wouldn't date. Was thinking of paying her either way.

nail it and bail it

2019, the ugliest girl has more opportunities in life than you can dream of.

Date but not fuck.

If the ugliest girl I knew was a virgin, sure. I'd date, marry, then fuck in that order. That's way more important than looks. Now I don't know many women IRL, and know basically zero single ones, so that won't apply.

People here misconstrue the importance of looks for women when it's really about chastity for women. A virgin woman will get you alot farther than a good looking one.

no tbh, if i ever fuck a girl i would want to marry her and i think i wouldnt be able to cope with an ugly bitch the rest of my life tbh
if she is a 4/10 then maybe but i have seen 2/10 fat subhuman girls

https://www.facebook.com/barb.harms.33

No to everything.

Meanwhile, this bitch has been in numerous relationships, and is still in a relationship with a male that she expects to pay for her living, schooling, etc...

Life with a gash between your legs, even if it's hidden behind your gunt and saggy tits, is life on tutorial mode.

They rather big dog cock than our subhuman bodies

i do not know any foids...

the ugliest girl you know?

Are we working under an age limit? Because the ugliest female I know is pretty old, like 80+.And I wouldn't fuck her.

I would marry her if she was a virgin.

Def would fuck, not sure about dating. Id probably catch feels tho

No , I have decided to remain celibate my whole life , I don't have anymore desires for the flesh.

I give classes to one of the ugliest foids I've ever known: deformed face, deformed body, fat, teeth dislocated, uncultured and vulgar, depressed ... A legit 1/10. And obviously i would date her. Obviously. I cannot even imagine how it must feel to DATE someone, let alone touching someone who lets you do it voluntarily. Maybe it would be disgusting if you stop and think about it but... its skin. Human skin. The moment i feel her warmth i bet i would not be able to think at all.

Call me a vocel but no. I have very few standards, one of them is no fat people

Both easily but it’s not my choice

The ugliest girl I know will probably kill me during sex because shes so large and I rather be on the bottom

I'd have to say date. The ugliest girl I know is actually fairly nice by foid standards, so I'd give her a chance. Fuck? I dont know. I rarely think about that to be honest I sorta just want to love and be loved first, sex later.

no I'd rather masturbate

no, I mog her into oblivion. It would be unjust if I had to resort to her

I wouldn't date her, hell I wouldn't fuck her either. She's a 6/10 but like, I know myself and I don't want to use any condoms, I don't want to he stuck as a dad some ugly bitch

The ugliest girl I know is a tranny.

Sex. Fuck yes. Date? No!

The worst looking girl I know is short, disgusting skin, recessing chin, no jawline, fat, and that FUCKING EYES. She literally have deformed eyes. Disgusting voice too

I would not date her. Only use her as a fleshlight

Fuck her, marriage is a scam

Yeah if she wasn’t a land whale

She already has higher SMV than me so I don't know if she would consider me suitable anyway. Probably wouldn't do it, maybe that makes me volcel but I can't do it with someone I'm not attracted to in any way.