Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you fuck another users girlfriend?

Would you fuck her?

• Yes

Votes: 20 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 28 58.3%

• Total voters
Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
Tag a user you hate

Now let’s say hypothetically they ascended, would you fuck their girlfriend if you had the chance?

No, since it's scummy to have sex with someone elses property

if someone who posts here ascends their gf is bound to be ugly AF so I'll pass

Pingu meme delete delet deletthis deletethis delete this meme plant helmet flower animal trans

I already fucked your mum

I don't want his semen germs touching my penis. That's like sticking your dick in your friends cum sock:feelspuke:

Depends on the user

nah, couldnt do that to a brocel.

If he's a good person and/or is my friend - no.

Betraying a friend is the gayest thing you could do.
And shitting on good men is gay too, because that will just push them towards giving up their morals, "what's the point if people just use me", and we'll have less good men and more evil in the world. You should treat kind men with the same kindness.

Tag a user you hate

Now let’s say hypothetically they ascended, would you fuck their girlfriend if you had the chance?
That would mean they’re a fakecel normie infiltrator, so to spite them yes.

And shitting on good men is gay too, because that will just push them towards giving up their morals, "what's the point if people just use me", and we'll have less good men and more evil in the world. You should treat kind men with the same kindness.
I agree with this. Its low as hell and vicious. A friend that never was and is a slave to lust and is like having claimed a piece of her. The minute you mate with someone else's they worked to build, you open many doors.

Since you are an MRA (Anti-Tradcon), who do you think of the PMC (Pro-Male Collective) cult's delusional idea that men should share their foids' the way foids share (chads)?

Incel problems.

Depends on the user I wouldnt do it to anyone I like or anyone who’s decent

Any of the fakecels who can get a gf yeah Id fuck her
Their gfs would look better then the girls actual incels on this site could get anyway

Cope to even think about this scenario

Most likely not. This is one weird thread ngl

I would make a determination on a case by case basis. I wouldn’t rule it out

If I get to have sex with a cel's gf that I dispise then yes, I'll do it just to spite him. :lul:
If it is with a cel that I am in good terms with, never, too scummy for me. :feelsugh:

But at the end of the day we live in reality, never in all possible outcomes would I ever fuck a foid. :feelsrope:

Since you are an MRA (Anti-Tradcon), who do you think of the PMC (Pro-Male Collective) cult's delusional idea that men should share their foids' the way foids share (chads)?
I think it's fucking disgusting and degenerate.
I wish we had a strong family unit instead, just not the one promoted by trad copers where husbands slave away and wifes just chill at home raising kids (doing nothing) and then inherit everything their husbands worked for, once they're dead because of overworking. Also kids greatly suffer if the father is barely present wagecucking, there's a very high chance he/she will grow up into a whore, a criminal, a faggot or will have mental illness because of that.

I used to hope for something more equal than that, where both genders value each other equally, work equally and earn equally, and people who do degenerate shit are frowned upon, but I don't think any of it possible anymore in this world. Biology, economics and politics are all against this type of equality, anywhere you look it all heavily favours foids. Foids enjoy the current status quo, and most men seem to be cucks and be absolutely ok with the misandry.

Nah thats cucked

No. And fuck the people who said yes

I don't hate any users here you are all my best friends

As incel yes i will do anything to ascent with a real foid. But if i would already have a gf then nope.

cuck or get cucked

once they're dead because of overworking.
It's so fucking funny they would blame men for overworking when they want to push the narrative that foids are healthier, but 'muh poor foids work and do household chores and that means they work more than men' when the narrative is girlboss or patriarchal oppression or whatever.