Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you fuck an abbo?

A

Afrocel

Recruit
★★
aboriginal-women-720x547.jpg

The%20Honey%20Ants%20Dream09.jpg
p9%20aboriginal%20women.jpg

not this one for sure

Oh come on. I doubt all about women look like that

They still get 100x more sex than the average sub-8 white middle-class college-educated man.

There's so few of them left they've all become inbred.

[attachment=734]
this one only

Attachments

• 1390760219394.jpg
    1390760219394.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 232

Attachments

• IMG_9962.PNG
    IMG_9962.PNG
    96 KB · Views: 243
dat cherrypicking. I would ltr if I can get a looksmatch.

Good lord. I have no words.

Those kind no but the jb ones yes.

Apparently we Indians are closely related to these creatures.

I'm not a fan of bestiality, so no.

I live in Australia and let me tell you, these things are not human. They have an average IQ of 62 which makes them closer to chimpanzees than humans.

Are these true 0/10?

wristcel said:
I live in Australia and let me tell you, these things are not human. They have an average IQ of 62 which makes them closer to chimpanzees than humans.
ever heard of beggers cant be choosers?

WarmIncelation said:
Oh come on. I doubt all about women look like that

they dont all look like that (trust me im an australiancel) but a lot of them do.

wristcel said:

holy fuck ahhahahaha

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
they dont all look like that (trust me im an australiancel) but a lot of them do.

holy fuck ahhahahaha

Were Abbos slaves or were they treated more like we treated native Americans here in the US ?

WarmIncelation said:
Were Abbos slaves or were they treated more like we treated native Americans here in the US ?

i will admit the abo's relatives were treated like shit years ago but the whole country has apologised to them time and time again for what australia did to them. But it seems there are some who accept the apology and some who dont. thats why theres so many abos here who feel like they need to act revenge on the country, by committing crimes, doing drugs and attacking innocent people.

abos are one of the worst groups of crime committers in australia, but SJW groups turn a blind eye because they are a "oppressed minority".

Isn't their main crime stealing people's petrol to huff lol

wristcel said:

Perhaps racism is right. Look at Northeastern Asians and Caucasian average IQ and others. Unfortunately, high IQ societies don't reproduce much mostly. The world will be full of idiots in the future.

Framecel222 said:
No, I'm not into bestiality.

Abos were never slaves because they're too useless. Very few of them work, most are reliant on handouts from the government and live in little communities getting drunk, bashing each other and raping their own kids.

Afrocel said:

Yes I would. Especially the Femoid on the bottom left. qt3.14 redhead. I'd fuck her brains out if I could.

I Don't think Europeans should unduly influence aboriginal development. That includes swapping genes with them.

There are hot chicks in every race.

This one looks alright. The one in the picture obove with the baby in her arms also doesn't look bad.

Attachments

• aboriginal girl.PNG
    aboriginal girl.PNG
    80 KB · Views: 119
nope. petite light skin asian.

Some of them. Not the ones in OP lol.

monster said:
nope. petite light skin asian.

good luck getting that you volcel