Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Would you fuck a teen whore under 20?

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
I think that's the only chance we'd ever have to having sex.. a lot of these foids in their 20s and 30s are still riding Chads and Tyrones. At least they're a little mature when they're younger..

13+ and we good

(fuck you (((fbi))))

Well all women fuck Chad the second they get their period. It'll be hard to find a virgin.

Would you drink clean water if you were thirsty?

18 to 20 only.

Yes, if she pretty

I'm not a volcel

16-19 is my current ideal age.

They are a bit more expensive than the older ones

It's multiple times more difficult to get laid with a teenage prime woman than it is with a 20+ and especially 30+ used-up slut. Not only because their standards are higher, but also because of multiple other barriers. If you try to fuck an old used-up slut and can't, it's exclusively because you're not good-looking enough. But if you want to fuck a 14 yo foid for example, it's not only your insufficient looks in your way; it's our western degenerate feminist culture, the status quo, the law, lack of opportunities to meet and get close to them, etc.

13+ and we good

(fuck you (((fbi))))
based
It's multiple times more difficult to get laid with a teenage prime woman than it is with a 20+ and especially 30+ used-up slut. Not only because their standards are higher, but also because of multiple other barriers. If you try to fuck an old used-up slut and can't, it's exclusively because you're not good-looking enough. But if you want to fuck a 14 yo foid for example, it's not only your insufficient looks in your way; it's our western degenerate feminist culture, the status quo, the law, lack of opportunities to meet and get close to them, etc.
u can go to curryland or Stan countries and just LARP Muslim easily but a wife.

is water wet? first 2 posts are on IT

Why wouldnt I?