Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you fuck a stacy to save her chad husband's life?

Would you fuck her?

• Total voters
No, I don't care what Chad did to other men , I care what I would do in my life.
It's called standards ,I don't want to be the same kind just like chads if they slaying all the fucking time with women.
Morality isn't a weakness, it's what making a human being unique.
:feelshaha: moral cel vs anti-moral cel

love these

Morality isn't a weakness, it's what making a human being unique.
What makes humans unique is intelligence and self awareness, not morality.

The top paying professions in the world are statistically known to attract psychopaths (this is a known fact, you can look it up).

According to Dutton, the ten careers with the highest proportion of psychopaths are:
  1. CEO
  2. Lawyer
  3. Media (TV/radio)
  4. Salesperson
  5. Surgeon
  6. Journalist
  7. Police officer
  8. Clergy
  9. Chef
  10. Civil servant
CEO's often have psychopathic traits, the people who succeed in life often have psychopathic traits.

So yes, MORALITY IS WEAKNESS.

THE MORE MORAL YOU ARE, THE LESS LIKELY YOU ARE TO FIND SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS.

What makes humans unique is intelligence and self awareness, not morality.

The top paying professions in the world are statistically known to attract psychopaths (this is a known fact, you can look it up).

According to Dutton, the ten careers with the highest proportion of psychopaths are:
  1. CEO
  2. Lawyer
  3. Media (TV/radio)
  4. Salesperson
  5. Surgeon
  6. Journalist
  7. Police officer
  8. Clergy
  9. Chef
  10. Civil servant
CEO's often have psychopathic traits, the people who succeed in life often have psychopathic traits.

So yes, MORALITY IS WEAKNESS.

THE MORE MORAL YOU ARE, THE LESS LIKELY YOU ARE TO FIND SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS.
Just cause they have psychopathic traits , doesn't mean they don't have their own morality .
Also you think a black pilled ricel 5 feet 3 manlet like me ever gonna find success and happiness by just be more psychopathic in real life ?
I Just don't want to fucking cuck anyone.
Also I mostly inspire scientists,doctors and firefighters.
Nice try coper.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This kinda reminds me of a thread I made, with a similar premise. I asked if the users of this forum would date a feminist just to get sex, and the results speak for themselves. :feelskek:

Screenshot 2021 12 03 121815 PM

The majority of these users would stay volcel, just because of a ideological difference.

This kinda reminds me of a thread I made, with a similar premise. I asked if the users of this forum would date a feminist just to get sex, and the results speak for themselves. :feelskek:

View attachment 540561

The majority of these users would stay volcel, just because of a ideological difference.
That's pretty funny, tbh I would enjoy fucking a feminist more than a woman who would consider herself a tradcon. It would be very ironic to see a woman who thinks she's my equal doing degrading submissive sex acts.

Every feminist is just a feminist in the streets, but she plays her role in the sheets.

Sex is inherently about dominance and submission, and the female role is submission.

I say let her cope with her feminism, she'll have to submit to me in the bedroom either way lol.

I remember those studies; less attractive women are more likely to get rejected by attractive men and hence more likely to mistreat unattractive men.

I'm interested in how you correlated that to 'feminists and height/dick shamers'. You're saying that unattractive women tend to identify as feminists then? And that chads will be tall and penismaxxed, so such women will reject based on that criteria?

Additionally Stacies will rarely be turned down, so you assert they will be less petty and spiteful to men like us? More bemused at our advances as opposed to nasty rejections?

Is this any different from fucking a prostitute? Of course i would choose b)

Is this any different from fucking a prostitute? Of course i would choose b)
:feelstastyman:

Please tell me how you taking a woman out on a "date" and paying for drinks, food, transportation, entertainment, etc (like 95% of other men have to do to get sex) is different to paying a prostitute for sex?

Let me guess what your first response is:
"Her reactions during sex will be genuine because she wants to fuck you, that's the difference"

WRONG
1. 75% OF WOMEN REPORT NOT BEING ABLE TO REACH ORGASM FROM INTERCOURSE ALONE.

2. AROUND 80% OF WOMEN ADMIT TO FAKING ORGASMS (VOCALIZING IT - MOANING).

You can look these stats up yourself, they aren't hard to find.

Women fake enjoyment in sex all the time, its an everyday norm for relationships, and that's with men THEY WANT TO BE WITH.

You'll get fake moaning from the 5/10 woman you spent thousands trying to fuck, just like you'll get fake moaning from the 7/10 whore you could have spent $200 to fuck.

Let me guess what your next response is:
"Well for Chad she orgasms for real so you are just coping"

It makes no sense at all to base the framework for your beliefs and choices on the exception to the rule.

The exception to the rule doesn't matter, what matters is the norm.

You don't keep yourself homeless and refuse to live anywhere because you can't live in a mansion like rich people.

You won't refuse to own a regular car because there's someone out there that owns a Lamborghini.

That's just retarded, but you ironically do apply that retard logic when it comes to sex and relationships.

"Chad can get X, so I refuse to take a lesser alternative :feelstastyman:"

Refusing to pursue an alternative, because an exception to the rule of your ideal exists, is retard logic.

So what's next in your response?, I've already eliminated the two most common stupid responses.

I think the average man would rather die than have his woman basically undergo rape to save his life. So I don't think he's going to "appreciate" it or "be alright" with it at all lol.
Maybe in 19th century India lol. No man today is married to a woman without a history and they are all aware of it. Lend his wife for a time to save his own life? He'll hardly shrug.

Heck even the supposed Indian would give up his wife to save himself only to abandon her later for bringing shame.
I said that the woman is promiscuous and would easily move on, but if you agree with that, doesn't that throw out your entire theory about her feeling all this anguish from the death of a Chad that she can easily replace and likely plans on replacing already.
I don't see the contradiction here. Just because people move on from their loved ones doesn't mean they don't feel anguish when they lose them.
She must feel something?, you mean "feel something" like the other stacy you can so easily just save up to fuck?
What are you getting at?

In one breath women trade sex so easily that you are sure you can find another stacy to pay for it, and in another breath a stacy must "feel something" if she's willing to fuck you to save someone?
I don't see the contradiction here too. If some stacies can trade their pussies easily then what does that have to do with Stacy's love for chad. When I say "sacrifice" I specifically refer to the act of fucking a man she's disgusted by and all the weight that comes with it. Nothing more nothing less. And the gravity of that weight doesn't matter to me since I won't fuck her to save chad anyway. Infact this point contradicts your original intention of fucking stacy to watch her seethe
Your focus in on DENYING SOMEONE ELSE rather than GAINING FOR YOURSELF.

That is the very essence of "cutting off your nose to spite your face".

You benefiting matters much less to you than someone else suffering a loss.

To me someone else losing doesn't hold the same weight as me winning.

It reminds me of this question you often see posted in differing variations:
You're offered $50,000, but if you accept, the person you hate most in the world gets $100,000 - are you taking it?

For me, without hesitation I'm taking the money, because that person I hate is not the focus of my life, I am the focus of my life, I want things that benefit me, however someone else benefits is of no concern to me, that's their life, our lives are separate.

Also if I so wanted, there's nothing stopping me from finding another way to fuck their life up in the future lol :feelsdevil: (but I wouldn't even care about that tbh, I'd be too busy enjoying life)

Actually I think I'll make a thread about this:

"Spite" maybe one way to put it. For me its more about POWER .

Think about it like this: For my entire life stacy held a power over me by having a higher smv. I'd want to fuck her so I may ask her out. But she would reject me because she has better options. Maybe there is some "spite" involved over this injustice.

But in this absurdly hypothetical situation I have the upper hand for once. If I let stacy seduce me into fucking her because "stacy pussy good" then that means nothing really changed. She still has more smv than me and she can still choose to fuck or not fuck me at her whim.

NO.

Power only means something when exercised. The fact she even has to fuck me already proves my upper hand in this transaction. Would I exchange such a currency just for one stacy fuck session? No. I would do what she would've done if I ever asked her out in normal circumstances. That way I can realise the power this situation has lended me to its fullest extent.

Also, that analogy doesn't work for various reasons. For one no stacy fuck session is worth 50k. Second, watching chad die and the stuck up "all men want me" Stacy beg for my cock is far worse punishment than not letting my enemy win 100k(notice the enemy here didn't actually lose anything). Thirdly, the money situation is too emotionally removed than this one, I have no direct dealings with the enemy.

Not taking the 50k here would be dumb

Last edited:
No. I hate Chad's more than I want to fuck foid

You don't keep yourself homeless and refuse to live anywhere because you can't live in a mansion like rich people.

You won't refuse to own a regular car because there's someone out there that owns a Lamborghini.
More like, you won't refuse to eat manure because someone out there has a personal chef..

Paid sex and the sex that Chad gets aren't even remotely comparable. No matter how you cope it's not equivalent and won't satsfy or fill the need you have, in the same way that eating shit might fill your stomach, but it isn't food..

More like, you won't refuse to eat manure because someone out there has a personal chef..
Manure isn't edible, sex with a prostitute still yields orgasms, your comparison is false.

Paid sex and the sex that Chad gets aren't even remotely comparable. No matter how you cope it's not equivalent and won't satsfy or fill the need you have, in the same way that eating shit might fill your stomach, but it isn't food..
1. You seem to be projecting your ironically large ego onto others (it shouldn't be that big for someone who can't even get laid)

2. Its funny how you say this and yet, men who can get girlfriends (unlike you) still pay whores for sex and enjoy doing it (even in the past inviting me out to join them)

It's funny how much real life experience differs from the ramblings of some LDAR incel that never interacts with normies:

Manure isn't edible, sex with a prostitute still yields orgasms, your comparison is false.

1. You seem to be projecting your ironically large ego onto others (it shouldn't be that big for someone who can't even get laid)

2. Its funny how you say this and yet, men who can get girlfriends (unlike you) still pay whores for sex and enjoy doing it (even in the past inviting me out to join them)

It's funny how much real life experience differs from the ramblings of some LDAR incel that never interacts with normies:
Masturbating also gives you orgasms, so clearly it is also the same..

I remember those studies; less attractive women are more likely to get rejected by attractive men and hence more likely to mistreat unattractive men.

I'm interested in how you correlated that to 'feminists and height/dick shamers'. You're saying that unattractive women tend to identify as feminists then?
Although I can't exactly explain the correlation, almost all feminists being obese ugly low smv women makes me wonder if these 2 things are correlated.
And that chads will be tall and penismaxxed, so such women will reject based on that criteria?
Yes. Chads have all women throwing themselves at him so obviously he will chose the best of all (Stacy). There's no reason chad would chose a Becky unless he has extremely twisted tastes.
Additionally Stacies will rarely be turned down, so you assert they will be less petty and spiteful to men like us? More bemused at our advances as opposed to nasty rejections?
Not necessarily bemused but less offended yes.

I don't see why not. Free sex session and I don't have anything against either of them individually.

Although I can't exactly explain the correlation, almost all feminists being obese ugly low smv women makes me wonder if these 2 things are correlated.

I assume you're getting this from the memes like Big Red, the common tumblr female appearance (dyed hair, usually out of shape, piercings), etc?

Yes. Chads have all women throwing themselves at him so obviously he will chose the best of all (Stacy). There's no reason chad would chose a Becky unless he has extremely twisted tastes.

Well...

See Henry Cavill's girlfriend, among other examples. I'm not necessarily disagreeing with your point, it just seems even gigachad these days makes odd decisions.

Not necessarily bemused but less offended yes.

I've not approached any girl higher than a 6/7 decile (at least in my opinion), but some other cels have noted their experiences with getting rejected by Stacy were relatively painless. A few stated that Stacy was almost taken aback by the fact a subhuman had the cheek to ask her out in the first place. I suppose cases of being a refuge in audacity.

Masturbating also gives you orgasms, so clearly it is also the same..
Have you ever had sex?

If you answer is no, then please see how stupid it is to tell others that masturbation is on par with fucking a whore, it isn't

You have a be a retard, I'm not explaining basic biology

A Vagina is obviously better equipped to give you pleasure than a hand and some lotion

they were friends since highschool they love each other so much.a stacy wife(will never date someone like you) and a chad husband(his life is the complete opposite of yours).

if you fuck her, her chad husband's life will be saved,but you get to know what sex with a stacy feels like.

but if you don't, her husband will die, and you enjoy seeing the love of her life taken away from her.
Only if the husband enjoys it. So if he is a duck then I would accept. But if he deeps down gets hurt to see his wife get fucked then I won't do it tbh.

Have you ever had sex?

If you answer is no, then please see how stupid it is to tell others that masturbation is on par with fucking a whore, it isn't

You have a be a retard, I'm not explaining basic biology

A Vagina is obviously better equipped to give you pleasure than a hand and some lotion
There's obviously a difference, just as I am saying that there is obviously a difference between fucking a prostitute who hates to even look at you and chad having willing sex with a foid.

None of these three things are at all comparable. That is exactly my point.

There's obviously a difference, just as I am saying that there is obviously a difference between fucking a prostitute who hates to even look at you and chad having willing sex with a foid.
1. One in two hundred men are genetic descendants of Genghis Khan, the large majority of those births were through rape and coercion, the women did not have a choice, they were from conquered lands, they were women he claimed by force or their partners were killed due to him waging wars.

If Genghis fucking Khan didn't give a fuck about "mutual attraction" who the fuck are we to care about it?

Do you think even 25% of those women were genuinely attracted to Genghis Khan?

Do you think he gave a fuck?

Your opinion of yourself is too fucking high, you aren't special, you aren't "above doing X".

2. Stop it with the retard "But Chad can do X" exception to the rule nonsense, you don't apply that logic to anything else in life:

None of these three things are at all comparable. That is exactly my point.
No, masturbation (your hand) isn't comparable to consensual sex or paid sex/coercive sex (involves a woman).

You are deluded if you think sex can only be enjoyed if a woman gives explicit consent.

Or maybe you are just so soy that you are projecting that onto everyone else.

1. One in two hundred men are genetic descendants of Genghis Khan, the large majority of those births were through rape and coercion, the women did not have a choice, they were from conquered lands, they were women he claimed by force or their partners were killed due to him waging wars.

If Genghis fucking Khan didn't give a fuck about "mutual attraction" who the fuck are we to care about it?

Do you think even 25% of those women were genuinely attracted to Genghis Khan?

Do you think he gave a fuck?

Your opinion of yourself is too fucking high, you aren't special, you aren't "above doing X".

2. Stop it with the retard "But Chad can do X" exception to the rule nonsense, you don't apply that logic to anything else in life:

No, masturbation (your hand) isn't comparable to consensual sex or paid sex/coercive sex (involves a woman).

You are deluded if you think sex can only be enjoyed if a woman gives explicit consent.

Or maybe you are just so soy that you are projecting that onto everyone else.
So now we're talking about rape, not prostitution? Again, completely different things. Taking sex by force from a random ancient woman is completely different from having it begrudgingly given by a used up kodern skank

Do you think genghis khan ever fucked a prostitute? Do you think he would bother when he could fuck prime JBs or other women instead?

Also, when did I ever say that consent was my problem with prostitution? Prostitutes disgust me, they get fucked by dozens or even hundreds of men a week and are practically a public toilet.

I think many women were attracted to Ghengis Khan tbh the status/power pill is pretty underated

volcel and retarded if you wouldn't

So now we're talking about rape, not prostitution?
No were talking about sex when there isn't mutual attraction (that's both rape and paid sex), are you being disingenuous or are you just that fucking stupid?

The point is, men in the past weren't as obsessed with mutual attraction as men in the modern era are.

You are projecting your modern day values onto biology and asserting "this is how men naturally feel"

No, you are wrong, in nature (in our natural state) men take what they want from women by force and they don't give a fuck whether the woman is attracted or not.

Last edited:
virgin cel incels who never see a gl girl semi nude in rl turning down a stacy is peak irony. i would fuck a stacy even if it meant a relative got cancer.

I assume you're getting this from the memes like Big Red, the common tumblr female appearance (dyed hair, usually out of shape, piercings), etc?
Yea. Almost all anti feminists point that out so I think maybe it's true. I haven't seen pics of radical feminists, except IT whores most of them are beyond ugly.

Yea. Almost all anti feminists point that out so I think maybe it's true. I haven't seen pics of radical feminists, except IT whores most of them are beyond ugly.

I've touched upon the theory that feminism, being an expression of foid nature given overt political power doubles as a sexual trade union. So it would make sense the most rabid feminists are ugly and unattractive, as they can now inculcate society into breeding with them. I suspect it ties into the fat acceptance movement, where women are permitted to be as lazy as they want while shaming men into relationships (note there is no male equivalent). And I suspect it all ultimately arises from lower tier women's sexual jealousy, not having the options of high tier Beckies and Stacies.

I will note that the first wave feminists were all man-haters and tended to be homely, but they were also married to well-to-do men (which is how they managed to organize the first meetings of the movement).

Yes I would fuck stacy, but only if she begs Me like a peasent.

View attachment 540561

Chad lives rent-free in your head, ngl. :feelsjuice:
volcel and retarded if you wouldn't
@BlkPillPres

This thread shows alot of men here aren't desperate to fuck, they're just sociopaths

@BlkPillPres

This thread shows alot of men here aren't desperate to fuck, they're just sociopaths
I don't think most users here are even legitimate incels, I seriously think most active users are larps and trolls, and most of the inactive users that just browse are normies that are curious about what incels are.

I just thank God I've never been in such kind of situation.

I voted yes because i'm just desperate to fuck that's it i don't care about chads and stacies
Stop lying, you were emotional and chad obsessed. You would have rather rejected his wife. It's only after you found out that 90% of people voted yes and how fucked your answer sounded. That's when you decided to changed your mind.

It's sucks that the majority of the forum is just like you

So now we're talking about rape, not prostitution? Again, completely different things. Taking sex by force from a random ancient woman is completely different from having it begrudgingly given by a used up kodern skank

Do you think genghis khan ever fucked a prostitute? Do you think he would bother when he could fuck prime JBs or other women instead?

Also, when did I ever say that consent was my problem with prostitution? Prostitutes disgust me, they get fucked by dozens or even hundreds of men a week and are practically a public toilet.
Your just a emotional soy with a big ego. And you lack the self awareness to realise it. I knew a lightskin chadlite who fucked JB's (14,15) around my neighbourhood because he was also young himself. And yet he still decided to pay for a prostitutes a couple times.

It's you who is a feminine soyboy in such desperate need for connection and love. Your a shining example of how soy and estrogen cucked the male gender is becoming. No different from a normie in terms of mindset. Keep crying though,maybe you'll find mommy

Your just a emotional soy with a big ego. And you lack the self awareness to realise it. I knew a lightskin chadlite who fucked JB's (14,15) around my neighbourhood because he was also young himself. And yet he still decided to pay for a prostitutes a couple times.

It's you who is a feminine soyboy in such desperate need for connection and love. Your a shining example of how soy and estrogen cucked the male gender is becoming. No different from a normie in terms of mindset. Keep crying though,maybe you'll find mommy
Connection? Wtf are you even talking about

Sure thing bro, eating another man's cum out of a used hole is totally based and not cucked

Connection? Wtf are you even talking about

Sure thing bro, eating another man's cum out of a used hole is totally based and not cucked
Who said anything about eating out? I would only eat out a virgin tbh. You think regular foids don't fuck as much as prostitutes? Even if you were chad,you would still be fucking used women.

Who said anything about eating out? I would only eat out a virgin tbh. You think regular foids don't fuck as much as prostitutes? Even if you were chad,you would still be fucking used women.
Doesn't feel good when other people put words in your mouth does it. Now shut the fuck up. I'm blocking you now for the record.

Doesn't feel good when other people put words in your mouth does it. Now shut the fuck up. I'm blocking you now for the record.
I'm sorry and I would like to apologize for my behaviour. :forcedsmile:

As long as he watches then yeah. She’ll cheat on him anyway

Staying incel to see a Chad die ?
Yes

Sounds like a win-win situation to me.