Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you fuck a shit smeared stacy

UglyBongola

UglyBongola

A rope away from ascension
-
Lets say a 10/10 stacy you find in some underground sewer. She is trapped and needs a way out. Only you know how to escape from this sewer. She says you can fuck if you help her.

But there is a problem. Stacy is smeared in the shit of an entire city from head to toe. All her orifices are oozing shit even the roast hole

This could be your only chance. Would you do it

:feelshmm:

EA173313 F61D 4239 9ABC F1C7AA72CE57

Lets say a 10/10 stacy you find in some underground sewer. She is trapped and needs a way out. Only you know how to escape from this sewer. She says you can fuck if you help her.

But there is a problem. Stacy is smeared in the shit of an entire city from head to toe. All her orifices are oozing shit even the roast hole

This could be your only chance. Would you do it

:feelshmm:
I would wear two condoms at once at give it a try tbh.

Have random peoples shit on my dick just to fuck some vapid whore who will probably take me to court after? Lol no

I don't want to catch some disease :feelswhat:

Genuinely curious on how you came up with the idea of this thread.

If I free her, will she take a shower, then fuck me?

No. If it was just her shit then sure, but the collective shit from the city, no way.

Absolutely not

Volcel if you wouldn't.

i would leave her where she belongs.

I would marry her if she's not a degenerate. Of course, I'll show her the way to a shower. And then I can have a clean, 10/10 wife.