Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you fuck a fresh Stacy corpse?

Would you fuck a Stacy corpse?

• Yes

Votes: 24 43.6%
  • No

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters
Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
I'm talking like just died an hour or two ago and nobody would know, would you? I've heard that the pussy stays warm for like 24 hours or something too. Seems to me like a fresh Stacy corpse would be the ultimate sex doll although it can't pose or anything.

the body gets stiff after four hours, but before that, yes if it aint bleeding

well, no, because they'd get my dna and i'd be involved in some heavy shit, but if i could get away with it 100%, hell yes.

If it's dead It can't react or anything... doesn't sound like itd be actual sex then.
But idk it's ok if you guys would I just rather have it still be breathing.

As long as there's no maggots crawling on her she's good to go.

Is there diseases in fresh bodies? Yes id fuck anyway

No, back to reddot.

thats like the opposite of the whole point of inceldom kek

LOL. My cousin was super hot before she had kids. She's 4 years older than me. I got rejected pretty heavily by her when I was 13, it hurt pretty bad especially because she was so gorgeous at 17. After the rejection I started to fantasize about murdering and butt-fucking her. She rejected me just because I said that we should get married someday to which she replied she'd rather kill herself than marry me. The bitch is 32 yo now and with 3 children, one of which is a downie, her husband is a wageslaving normie.

newcel997 said:
the  body gets stiff after four hours, but before that, yes if it aint bleeding

Hmm well four hours that's plenty of time.

Robinxyz said:
LOL. My cousin was super hot before she had kids. She's 4 years older than me. I got rejected pretty heavily by her when I was 13, it hurt pretty bad especially because she was so gorgeous at 17. After the rejection I started to fantasize about murdering and butt-fucking her. She rejected me just because I said that we should get married someday to which she replied she'd rather kill herself than marry me. The bitch is 32 yo now and with 3 children, one of which is a downie, her husband is a wageslaving normie.

You live in Mississippi or something?

nope, it would be too boring

Robinxyz said:

you actually asked your cousin to date you?

Robinxyz said:
Yes, I did.

your inhib must have been all time low lol. The rest of your family find out?

I don't fuck the dead. FFS.

uglylifematters said:
your inhib must have been all time low lol. The rest of your family find out?

I was terrified that she was gonna tell my aunt or my mother as she threatened once because I kept hitting on her. But she never did, she stopped talking to me for about a week or so after which she was cool with me again. I guess she thought telling the family and making a fuss about it wasn't worth it-- since I was only 13.

Robinxyz said:
I was terrified that she was gonna tell my aunt or my mother as she threatened once because I kept hitting on her. But she never did, she stopped talking to me for about a week or so after which she was cool with me again. I guess she thought telling the family and making a fuss about it wasn't worth it-- since I was only 13.

man that's some great luck. My family gossips about everything and it never matters to them how private matters are suppose to stay private; or if a situation will worsen if more people know about it. glad she didn't tell on you. that would have been a complete shitshow

uglylifematters said:
man that's some great luck. My family gossips about everything and it never matters to them how private matters are suppose to stay private; or if a situation will worsen if more people know about it. glad she didn't tell on you. that would have been a complete shitshow

this happened back in 2003. Had it been in 2018 she would've made a post on reddit about how her little cousin was terrorizing her. lol

Robinxyz said:
this happened back in 2003. Had it been in 2018 she would've made a post on reddit about how her little cousin was terrorizing her. lol

lmfao exactly!! oh how times have changed. women nowadays blow everything way out of proportion. I saw a post on twoX about a women who had a guy at work bump into her a couple of times; she took it as harassment and got him fired lol. if that happened today you might have been a 13 year old sex offender or something

uglylifematters said:
if that happened today you might have been a 13 year old sex offender or something
I don't doubt it for a second. If the SJW culture existed back then it wasn't nearly as strong as it is now. This shit started spreading quickly when Obama was in office. He allied himself with leftist groups and the liberal media. I think there isn't a single major conservative media outlet left in America anymore. The election of Trump means nothing since the media and higher education institutions are all in the hands of the left. More men will continue to lose their jobs.

Ofc, btw choices aren't mutually exclusive

Maybe just to try it but I probably wouldn’t enjoy it. Also hey cucktears.

No thats fucking nasty. Begone incelqueers infiltrator

Any day of the week, yes

I need her to validate me and moan my name

It's not really nice to do that to a stranger. I respect a dead Stacy more than I do a living one. But if she was an enemy of mine or I hated her? Abso-fucking-lutely.

Lol @ people with less posts than me thinking I'm from cucktears.

Of course it would be the highlight of my pathetic life. You'd have to be volcel to say no.