Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you fuck a foid with a poo fetish?

eat the poopoo?

• yes, please shit in my mouth thats my fetish

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • yes, because this is my only chance to ascend. I wouldn't like it though

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • No, that is fucking disgusting

Votes: 28 59.6%
  • yes, but only if I get to do whatever I want with her as well

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters
Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Lets say a 10/10 is magically into you and willing to stay 100% loyal but there's one catch: every time you have sex you have to eat her shit. She won't fuck you otherwise. Would you do it or would you stay incel?

I'd make a deal with her. She farts or shits, I cut her.
She satisfies her poop fetish, I satisfy my guro fetish, everything is fine.

I'd make a deal with her. She farts or shits, I cut her.
She satisfies her poop fetish, I satisfy my guro fetish, everything is fine.
nah thats cheating you have to eat her shit at least once. If you could talk her out of it it would just be fucking a normal 10/10.

nah thats cheating you have to eat her shit at least once. If you could talk her out of it it would just be fucking a normal 10/10.
If she won't let me draw some blood then I don't want to be in the relationship anyways.

only if I don't end up getting sick afterwards

What a silly thread.

Homie I would fuck anything

i think donald trump does this

If she won't let me draw some blood then I don't want to be in the relationship anyways.
You can cut her all you want you just gotta eat shit once a fuck

How many teaspoons of shit are we talking about?

I wouldn't even fuck a bitch in the ass. I'm deathly afraid of being shit on.

I just don't like other people's shit. It's gross. And buttholes have poop in them. There is no escaping poop.
poop is pretty gross I'll give you that

I already buy poop from girls online so I'm used to it :feelsokman: /s

These threads are gay.
I wish I was gay tbh. You're guaranteed to get an STD because of how slutty/degenerate they are but at least they get laid.

judge all you want you know its true. Gays can get laid ez
IMG 20180913 183743 918

What has this site come to

What has this site come to
>what has this site come to
>joined Aug 18 2018
lmao

also who are the two poo fetish cels :feelswhere: JFL if its serious. my ex friend who turned into a bluepill cuck was a scat fetishist.

>what has this site come to
>joined Aug 18 2018
lmao

also who are the two poo fetish cels :feelswhere: JFL if its serious. my ex friend who turned into a bluepill cuck was a scat fetishist.
I’ve been lurking here since early July and anyone who’s been here more than two weeks can tell you that there’s been a shift on this site

@chudur-budur
Very difficult question boyo, I am into street-shitting but never tasted a single turd in my life. I am genuinely confused what to vote.

Very difficult question boyo, I am into street-shitting but never tasted a single turd in my life. I am genuinely confused what to vote.
I assume it tastes like how it smells. I've never tasted poo either though so I have no clue.

kekfuel poll and question

42% (so far) would eat foid poopoo in some way. I'm surprised tbh I thought it would be lower.

42% (so far) would eat foid poopoo in some way. I'm surprised tbh I thought it would be lower.
Eating poo just to fuck a chick...ok this has gone too far, No is the best answer no contest.

Eating poo just to fuck a chick...ok this has gone too far, No is the best answer no contest.
no is the best answer tbh. even if I picked "yes" the second I'd have to legit eat shit I would bail.

I assume it tastes like how it smells. I've never tasted poo either though so I have no clue.
But I can hypothize, shit should taste salty and bitter because of salt and bilirubin.

Life fuel for curries

of course, even better than a regular broad with no fetish. If i don't get sick I would def do it, smearing on a consistent basis would be based

Jokes on you. What if I told you that I share the same fetish with her?

I guess so. Long as I get to do crazy shit to her too

*dies of fatal e-coli infection of the stomach and esophagus*

thats fucked up