Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you fuck a foid whose stinky roast beef flaps are haunted by the souls of her aborted children?

Would you fuck haunted stinky roast beef flaps?

• Yes

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 53.7%

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
As you know, foids love getting abortions, they take pride in the amount of abortions they've gotten. Now imagine spirits were real and the souls of here aborted children are haunting her stinky roast beef flaps, they might then haunt you if you fuck her. Also, the remains of the aborted children are still inside and causing it to smell even worse. Would you fuck her?

No, have a nice day.

:lul::lul::lul: God Tier Thread :lul::lul::lul:

ye idc
unless the roastflaps are severe

Gross, they probably have rotting baby parts in their vaginas.

I like spicy marinated roast beef

Last edited:
Cad

No thanks i dont want to be haunted by some other dude's jizz cake after having starfish sex with his sloppy seconds

I would rather fap or fuck my mares.

As you know, foids love getting abortions, they take pride in the amount of abortions they've gotten. Now imagine spirits were real and the souls of here aborted children are haunting her stinky roast beef flaps, they might then haunt you if you fuck her. Also, the remains of the aborted children are still inside and causing it to smell even worse. Would you fuck her?
What's your obsession with stinky vaginas?

Fuck no. I would rather be volcel.

@Copexodius Maximus Would you risk it?

I’m very much against abortion but I would still fuck her. Never would marry a foid who had an abortion though.

I wouldn't. I can get a prostitute.

this is very close to fucking a demon

Volcel if you wouldn't. I'm sorry for the lil niggas but I didn't kill them do they better mind their own business. Plus I ain't getting my head near that hole only my dick in a condom. Would give her s good hatefuck and exorcise her

call a witcher to fumigate

You can always fuck her in mouth or in the ass

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back