Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you fuck a female dolphin?

Would you fuck or let yourself get raped by a female dolphin

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 44 73.3%

• Total voters
Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
I'm not a sick fuck

volcel if u wouldnt

Not attracted to animals.

Only if I can turn into a male dolphin

Should have put the setting which shows who voted for what, so we can see who are the sick fucks willing to fuck animals.

Bestiality?

Would you?

Man, you beat me to the question. Apparently their vaginas are super simulating, and they don't see lookism the same way that foids do. On the other side of the argument, though, you're clearly a degenerate if you want to fuck a dolphin, even if it is true love. Fucking dolphins will inevitably lead to the collapse of Western society, therefore we need to be sticking to the core tenants of any successful civilization: monogamy, religion, and fucking dolphins--I mean slavery. Not fucking dolphins.

Beastiality and Zoophilia topics should not be allowed. I find them repulsive.
Hopefully this topic was just a joke. I don't think the guy was serious.
I'll stick to my dolls.

Beastiality and Zoophilia topics should not be allowed. I find them repulsive.
Hopefully this topic was just a joke. I don't think the guy was serious.
I'll stick to my dolls.
:feelshaha:
Idk a lifeless doll of silicone sounds even more disgusting, but yeah at least the shape is fully human.

Dolphins have some form of gracility, that attracts me equally as a well designed object. It's not really sexual on a direct physical level though, idk. I am not attracted to other animals either.

I am prolly just coping and going mad from the celibacy ngl.

I mean the act of sexuality is on a rational level equally disgusting and animalistic as with a regular foid. On the one hand this would make it easier on the other one... another even lower animal really GP?

Then again there is sth. pure about it. Comparable to catgirls.
>
True love doesn't exist, not even in humans.
Just another animal ngl.

Man, you beat me to the question. Apparently their vaginas are super simulating, and they don't see lookism the same way that foids do. On the other side of the argument, though, you're clearly a degenerate if you want to fuck a dolphin, even if it is true love. Fucking dolphins will inevitably lead to the collapse of Western society, therefore we need to be sticking to the core tenants of any successful civilization: monogamy, religion, and fucking dolphins--I mean slavery. Not fucking dolphins.
Yeah heard the vagina thing as well. Maybe dolphin wifes are the solution to keep the morale hih for incel wagecucks. :feelshaha: Volcel if you wouldn't wife up a dolphin and turn your house in a giant fishtank.

Idk if I would there is a barrier in my brain. I wouldn't seek for an opportunity at least.

Last edited:
Do I look like a white foid to you?

Idk a lifeless doll of silicone sounds even more disgusting, but yeah at least the shape is fully human.
That's just it, It's lifeless. You're not harming anyone. A dolphin is alive. If you want to f--k a stuffed dolphin, I suppose that's OK.

That's just it, It's lifeless. You're not harming anyone. A dolphin is alive. If you want to f--k a stuffed dolphin, I suppose that's OK.
I don't think the dolphin is the victim here, if it rapes you. :feelshaha:

You mean feminists?

yes, I'd like to get intimate with a dolphin

No man, disgusting.

No, this is about my only boundary.

I hugged a dolphin years ago but idk about fucking them bro.

I have some fears with the water, but maybe I would try it if the dolphin is not too big , those animals are extrange and uglies and they impress me, I think not I rather fucka goat.

Leave animals out of this.

Volcel if you wouldn’t.

That's gay, bro.

Not interested.

no
i can't swim

:feelshaha:

Dolphins have some form of gracility, that attracts me equally as a well designed object. It's not really sexual on a direct physical level though, idk. I am not attracted to other animals either.

I am prolly just coping and going mad from the celibacy ngl.

I mean the act of sexuality is on a rational level equally disgusting and animalistic as with a regular foid. On the one hand this would make it easier on the other one... another even lower animal really GP?

Then again there is sth. pure about it. Comparable to catgirls.
>
Just another animal ngl.

Yeah heard the vagina thing as well. Maybe dolphin wifes are the solution to keep the morale hih for incel wagecucks. :feelshaha: Volcel if you wouldn't wife up a dolphin and turn your house in a giant fishtank.

Idk if I would there is a barrier in my brain. I wouldn't seek for an opportunity at least.
I dont see why not as long as I have enjoyment from it, off topic but do you know where the creature from your avi comes from?

no
i can't swim
Over for poorcels. :cryfeels:

do you know where the creature from your avi comes from?

Tbh I unknowingly picked the pic believing it was a Mari Lwyd.

But learning about this scp thing after some other user recognized it, I realized it's pretty cool too.

None of the above.

i do not find them disgusting therefore yes why not