Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you fuck a dead corpse?

Ryne gosling

Ryne gosling

Banned
-
Imagine you find a fresh dead foid corpse:feelshehe: in middle of woods,and no one around
Would you fuck her:feelsohh:?

Fat black guy

I would, but it depends if the corpse belonged to a hot foid.

Being completely honest with myself, shame be damned, I think I would molest the corpse. I don't think I'd fuck, though.

edit: it'd also depend on the level of decomposition

Last edited:
No wtf, i would be the reason she is dead maybe. I mean hey IF I did it i wouldn't fuck her

Best option would be to fondle it a bit and then call the cops so when they find your dna you can say you tried to administer cpr

Yes, volcel if no.

All of you are pussies, I didn’t even hesitate to think yes.

I’ve (sort of) had this opportunity before and I deeply regret not doing it. No I won’t elaborate.

If the corpse is still fresh then why not.

I don't think i would. The thought would cross my mind for sure.

I would fiddle with it at least

I don't have any problems with this conduct but it is illegal in my country so the answer is no. They could easily find my DNA in the corpse and there's the risk of facing charges for murder too.

I wouldn't be willing to get locked in jail for some corpussy.

Joined May 23, 2024 Posts 197

no but it would be funny

the problem is that

foid vaginas are already rotting pits of slime bc of all the randos they've fucked, so if (god be praised) they die they will rot even more until they become some kind of unconceivable abomination

JoinedMay 23, 2024

Nah, I’m not willing to get my DNA tracked and get locked up for a long time.

Its depends on how hot is the corpse

No, as people have said they can easily track the DNA and they’ll probably think you killed her and put you in prison.

Depends on since when she is dead

No, I wouldn’t. Incel or not, I have my limits.

Imagine you find a fresh dead foid corpse:feelshehe: in middle of woods,and no one around
Would you fuck her:feelsohh:?
Nice try FBI, unfortunately your psyops won't work on me.

Are the feds even trying at this point?

Holy shit this post made me go partially blind because this post glows brighter than the sun

what if her body is decomposing with gross bugs like maggots

If it's fresh I definitely would but if it's rotten then nah

If the carrion is fresh then yes, I would explore the body. However I wouldn't penetrate her.... a dead vagina probably has twice the amount of bacteria and yeast.

If there was absolutely no way they would find the body and my DNA, say hiking in some super remote forest, and I stumble upon a freshly dead foid, then absolutely yes. I feel like that is an experience you must partake in while living if given the opportunity.