Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you flip this coin?

Would you flip the coin?

• Yes

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 44.2%

• Total voters
Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
If you get heads you turn into a gigachad and start life back at age 16 . You are also high iq and wealthy
If you get tails you get tortured everyday and locked in a dungeon your whole life which is 2 years long but you can fuck one stacy, one hour before you die

probably not, u need to elab on what kind of tortue it will be, if it is really bad and sui isn't an option then no

probably not, u need to elab on what kind of tortue it will be, if it is really bad and sui isn't an option then no
ok its one hour torture sessions everyday and around 3-4 out of 10 on pain and you can sui after 2 weeks of torture

I would not risk it

I just don't wanna live on this earth anymore tbh

Yeah.

Torture creates character.

fuck, this one is hard
ok its one hour torture sessions everyday and around 3-4 out of 10 on pain and you can sui after 2 weeks of torture
Hm I think I would wait until my 30's to see what life will have for me, if there is no hope at all and nothing change, I will flip the coin and after the 2 weeks I rope

I’d take the chance.

Nobody sane would. I'd only flip it if tails just made me instantly die.

It's nothing compared to mental torture i have to suffer at daily basic. I'd trade a single year of life of a Chad for my whole shitty life. Volcel if you wouldn't. I don't need whole life of a Chad or his high iq or wealth just give me his face.

Both heads and tails are better than living to thirty as an ugly subhuman incel. Anyone who wouldn't take that risk must not be too ashamed of their face...

yes bro life is already torture so 100% winning chance

No bro, the potential of pain is much stronger than any joy even gigachad life tbh.

13 voted yes? :dafuckfeels:

Masochists tbh

I woul risk it bro i would do it

I would just rope tbh. Not even being gigachad can fix my mental state.

No bro. But if the tail gives me the means to have othER options, I'd flip it

Flips me
No man no bro

Yes tbhngl I would, usually I am lucky with this

No man no bro

yes bro

i want someone to torture me tbh it makes me feel nice

Fuck yeah. It's only 2 weeks aka 14 hours of torture then death if you're wrong, which isn't the WORST thing, as many tortures rely on time.
If you get it right, though, you're 16 year old Chad. You can do whatever you want and have a life full of joy and affection. I would risk this 100%. I'm not very lucky, though...

Volcel if you wouldn't

I already live with 6/10 pain every minute I’m awake so I’d do it in a heartbeat. 3/10 pain isn’t nothing.

jfl if you think you could win a coinflip when you couldn't even win not being born as a fucking subhuman

Yes. I win both ways. Either I become a gigachad, or I get tortured daily. Considering my self-loathing, I wouldn't mind torture. :feelshmm: