Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Would you fight Miescha Tate to ascend? lose and you get gang raped by tyrones

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date

If you fight her in mma and you win she lets you ascend, lose and you get gangraped by Tyrones.

• Yeah, I'd beat her

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • No, She'd beat me up

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • I dunno but I'll risk it

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
If you fight her in mma and you win she lets you ascend, lose and you get gangraped by Tyrones.

Download

Only if i would have had my sword

Bring me that whore, I will destroy her

Fuck no I'm a skinny fuck

JFL if you don't think she could be taken down easily by the average non-fat man.

She's like 5'6'' tall. Where did they find those manlets to fight her?

She's like 5'6'' tall. Where did they find those manlets to fight her?
:feelskek: this, she is taller than 3 of them as well - did they go recruiting at the primary school?

Weight for weight she would probably wreck most untrained men, but put her with a moderately trained bigger guy and she would struggle. That is just the reality of any combat sport.

:feelskek: this, she is taller than 3 of them as well - did they go recruiting at the primary school?

Weight for weight she would probably wreck most untrained men, but put her with a moderately trained bigger guy and she would struggle. That is just the reality of any combat sport.

MMA women are shit tier athletes. I guarantee you that they would not be able to have success in sports which is practiced by more women worldwide like tennis. Women in MMA are mostly small girls, they don't even have a functional women's 145 lbs weightclass in the UFC and 135 is shallow as fuck.

volcel if you wouldnt to be honest