Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you fellas consider egg donation + ivf + surrogacy in order to have children.

aswellfella

aswellfella

Arizonacel || Abusedchildcel || lowTcel
It might be a quarter-mil, but it might be worth it as perhaps the only option of continuing your line. You could even make your hypothetical future son a Chad as a way of spiritually redeeming yourself.

Yes, I would love to have children.

No. My genes are terrible. I'm not producing another inkwell or a fucking whore.

No. My genes are terrible. I'm not producing another inkwell or a fucking whore.
Bro...

Take cyperpunk as an inspiration, man.

You can BEAT your genetics. Find a TALL, YOUNG egg donor. Then get that egg fertilized and placed in a YOUNG gestation woman. Most of the time ivf pregnancies turn out to be male because y chromosome sperm swim faster. So you're more than likely going to have a son, so no conflicts there in raising a girl with all of your woman trauma.

Get that baby boy through a genetics test and see if there's anything super fucked with him, if so have insurance to get treatment. If not, you're good.

As he's growing, make sure you superhumanly enhance his natural development through testosterone and human growth hormone, then use anti-estrogen and aromatase inhibitors to make sure he doesn't get gyno or wide hips.

And then BAM! Enjoy your future 100s of grandchildren that CHAMPION is going to give you. And congrats! You just achieved a better biological fitness than Chad (since it goes two generations).

If I have kids...well...that would be......... unfair....no matter who I have them with......

They reject manlets right off the bat.

If I have kids...well...that would be......... unfair....no matter who I have them with......
Remember that a lady is 5 inches shorter than her genetic male counterpart. There are some egg donors on websites that are 6 feet. Meaning they carry a 6'5" male gene. Even with you being 5'4", that more than makes up for it.

The clinics that perform screenings for male donors I believe
Isn't that for sperm donation? You'd buy an egg donation to be fertilized, you wouldn't give your sperm to a bank. I'm confused.

Remember that a lady is 5 inches shorter than her genetic male counterpart. There are so egg donors on websites that are 6 feet. Meaning they carry a 6'5" male gene. Even with you being 5'4", that more than makes up for it.
Interesting, I didn't know this. But then there's my face...

Interesting, I didn't know this. But then there's my face...
Pffs. Easy. Plastic surgery my guy. When you're rich enough to afford surrogacy, that's certainly no obstacle.

Isn't that for sperm donation? You'd buy an egg donation to be fertilized, you wouldn't give your sperm to a bank. I'm confused.
In my country I think they have screening requirements for both regardless, even if you are a guy looking for an egg donor

In my country I think they have screening requirements for both regardless, even if you are a guy looking for an egg donor
Damn.... you're not in the US are ya? Otherwise I think my plan might fall through a bit.

No, never. I'm not touching IVF with a 10-foot pole

Bro...

Take cyperpunk as an inspiration, man.

You can BEAT your genetics. Find a TALL, YOUNG egg donor. Then get that egg fertilized and placed in a YOUNG gestation woman. Most of the time ivf pregnancies turn out to be male because y chromosome sperm swim faster. So you're more than likely going to have a son, so no conflicts there in raising a girl with all of your woman trauma.

Get that baby boy through a genetics test and see if there's anything super fucked with him, if so have insurance to get treatment. If not, you're good.

As he's growing, make sure you superhumanly enhance his natural development through testosterone and human growth hormone, then use anti-estrogen and aromatase inhibitors to make sure he doesn't get gyno or wide hips.

And then BAM! Enjoy your future 100s of grandchildren that CHAMPION is going to give you. And congrats! You just achieved a better biological fitness than Chad (since it goes two generations).
All that effort for something Chad can do over a simple text or smile. JFL

I'm simply not father material, and if I don't raise him, I really don't see the point aside from continuing my bloodline, which really isn't something I'm interested in aside from a purely biological perspective.

I'm going to have to pass personally. Still, you made a good reply, so congrats on that.

All that effort for something Chad can do over a simple text or smile. JFL

I'm simply not father material, and if I don't raise him, I really don't see the point aside from continuing my bloodline, which really isn't something I'm interested in aside from a purely biological perspective.

I'm going to have to pass personally. Still, you made a good reply, so congrats on that.
Well, I guess it's not for everyone. I just always wanted to have kids. I encourage my fellow brocels to try and fight against nature as much as possible to make that a reality.

Well, I guess it's not for everyone. I just always wanted to have kids.
Yeah, thanks for the reply, though I enjoyed reading it; it's nice to see something that isn't a simple one-word reply or something. And I get the urge to have kids, I remember wanting to have a family myself during my childhood. But I realized that it wasn't going to happen because of my looks and genes. It's that simple.
I encourage my fellow brocels to try and fight against nature as much as possible to make that a reality.
It's not really fighting against nature per se; it's more about fighting against society as in nature, a Sub-Five could just easily just rape a foid and produce some kids. But I understand the mentality.