Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you feel sad if someone was torturing an exact clone of you?

Would you feel sad if someone was torturing an exact clone of you?

• Yes, I'd feel less sad if they tortured a family member instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Since I don't have real life friends, I'd much rather see an acquaintance or random rostie getting tortured than a clone of myself. I would feel a lot of sympathy for him, even more than most of my family members except my mom and dad.

i would go ER on people who torture him

wouldnt rly feel bad tbh. its not like I know him personally and the only thing we have in common is that we look the same

I would be very protective over him, especially of there was only one.
Efd

wouldnt rly feel bad tbh. its not like I know him personally and the only thing we have in common is that we look the same
You have the same DNA, so you can convince him to think like you.

Wouldn't really feel anything. I hate myself, and I don't think I'm actually worth anything so yeah.

yes im empathetic

If anyone was getting tortured I'd intervene if I could. But a random foid would make me feel way less bad than any other option listed.

I wouldnt really care

Couldn't care less.

But if he had my memories. My exact past and life experience. And same thoughts. I'll go punisher on his torturers.

Couldn't care less.

But if he had my memories. My exact past and life experience. And same thoughts. I'll go punisher on his torturers.
What if he had the same life experiences and was ugly, but didn't look like you?

What if he had the same life experiences and was ugly, but didn't look like you?
So basically another incel with close similarities? No. Couldn't care less.

He needs both looks and past for me to care . I don't feel attached to real people easily Tbh.