Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you ever wear glasses?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
Me, no, never.
I look good wearing sunglasses, but not glasses to improve your sight.
My eyesight is pretty blurry, I don't see things clearly when their not faraway.
I tried to wear contacts last year, but i threw them away, putting them in and taking them out was a real pain in the ass.

I wear glasses
I've been told they make me look smarter...

Maybe to increase my intelligence halo

I plan on buying some sunglasses to hide my eye area so yes I would wear glasses

Me, no, never.
I look good wearing sunglasses, but not glasses to improve your sight.
My eyesight is pretty blurry, I don't see things clearly when their not faraway.
I tried to wear contacts last year, but i threw them away, putting them in and taking them out was a real pain in the ass.
My eyesight is worsening very quickly (and im only 20 jfl) but id kill myself before i ever wore glasses

My eyesight is worsening very quickly (and im only 20 jfl) but id kill myself before i ever wore glasses
I hope cybernetic eyes will come on the market soon, but they'll be expensive as fuck and only available to the rich.

I wear sunglasses. I'd wear normal glasses if i had to, but i'm fortunate enough to have 20/20 vision

I wear glasses unfortunately.tho I've been thinking take my glasses off try improve my eyesight natural if thats even possible

Last edited: