Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you enter this cave alone for 10 million dollars?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33827
  • Start date

Would you enter this cave all by yourself for 10 million?

• Total voters
Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/MZXTv8WZ7yo

I personally won't tbh. Imagine getting stuck there and dying slowly to suffocation and lack of oxygen. In case I ever do it then I'll make sure to take a handgun with me so if I get stuck somewhere I'll just shoot myself in the head.

Yeah that cave actually looks pretty comfy ngl

I personally won't tbh. Imagine getting stuck there and dying slowly to suffocation and lack of oxygen. In case I ever do it then I'll make sure to take a handgun with me so if I get stuck somewhere I'll just shoot myself in the head.

When u enter a roastie :feelskek:

Done this before.

I would for a good pizza, and gf

Shut up!! For real? Looks horrifying to me.
Yeah man

actually looks like a prime spot for taking naps, just need a doona or something so your back won’t start hurting from lying on the rock

Yeah man

actually looks like a prime spot for taking naps, just need a doona or something so your back won’t start hurting from lying on the rock
No man it would hurt a lot, it's not your mattress ffs..and you can't take naps dude you'd run out of oxygen. It's not as easy as you're making it out to be tbh

No man it would hurt a lot, it's not your mattress ffs..and you can't take naps dude you'd run out of oxygen. It's not as easy as you're making it out to be tbh
Yeah alright fair enough but let’s be real you’d be jumping in the cave before I can blink if ten million bucks were actually up for grabs

in hira , Like the prophet I descend.

And like him.I Emerge. For allah. With me.

Claustrophobia is one of my greatest fears, next to heights, I'd probably still do it tho for the 10 mil

Also, I just saw the video and for 10 million dollars I might consider it depending on how deep the cave goes. This is probably one of the few times where being a framecel (54 kg 5'9 guy with a small bideltoid) would work in my favour. Being an incel, I don't have much of a future anyways. I'd also make sure to take an oxygen mask and a cylinder with me down there lol

Framecels GTFIH

sure. as a skinnycel i would fit easy. then retire with my 10mil and neetmax for the next 60 years

framelet reporting for (paid) duty!!

but it would be my first time spelunking for real tho.

No, I'm afraid of tight spaces.

Fuck no, I actually have serious claustrophobia. I went into a cave hole at least thrice that size as a kid on a school field trip, and had to be pulled out and taken to the bus through the main entrance because I broke down crying and couldn't finish what I started. I sometimes get nightmares about that shit, too (the claustrophobia, not the field trip); sometimes, I wind up stuck in the crawl spaces of creepy houses and such, unable to move or break free. Fuck no, with emphasis on no.

Only way I could be convinced is if there's a gf in it for me. And with me in it. If that's what it took to get a gf.