Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you enroll on a free scholarship in Gender Studies to be near some poontang?

Enroll or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Or would they all just make you :feelspuke:

I'm not going to uni, so getting an offer to go there for free seems better than not going there at all

All of them are vaxxed. All vaxxed mothers will give birth to females that experience premature ovarian failure. They are the walking dead, with them you have no future. Plus their spike proteins will burn your dick and they probably have diseases.

I couldn't handle linguistics, so raising the bar to gender studies would be too much. I think the rest of my class would just stop and all disapprovingly stare at me on the first day, before I even had an opportunity to say anything. Then chimp out on me once I did say it.

I couldn't handle linguistics, so raising the bar to gender studies would be too much. I think the rest of my class would just stop and all disapprovingly stare at me on the first day, before I even had an opportunity to say anything. Then chimp out on me once I did say it.
I did a linguistics course - full of foids, of course. None of whom wanted to know, of course.

I did a linguistics course - full of foids, of course. None of whom wanted to know, of course.
My class was like 30 foids, 5 homosexuals and then there was me and some other dude who didn't seem gay.

My class was like 30 foids, 5 homosexuals and then there was me and some other dude who didn't seem gay.
I'm guessing your voice got somewhat drowned out...

I'm guessing your voice got somewhat drowned out...
I had to stifle it pretty much all the time. One time a leftist professor (almost a tautology these days) noticed my frown when he said something though, so I had to do damage control expressing my opinion in a toned-down way.

Why bother?

They’d hate us like the rest.

I had to stifle it pretty much all the time. One time a leftist professor (almost a tautology these days) noticed my frown when he said something though, so I had to do damage control expressing my opinion in a toned-down way.
Incel trait: not even allowed to express opinions via frowns.

>gender studies

no

Incel trait: not even allowed to express opinions via frowns.
Really brutal when you think about it. I was very likely the only person in the room who frowned though, both because I'm not a libtard and because I actually knew something about the subject he was talking about. He even called me intelligent once. But the competition was low, humanities is just a shitshow of cultural marxism and hugboxes, people don't care whether you're intelligent or dumb there.

Really brutal when you think about it. I was very likely the only person in the room who frowned though, both because I'm not a libtard and because I actually knew something about the subject he was talking about. He even called me intelligent once. But the competition was low, humanities is just a shitshow of cultural marxism and hugboxes, people don't care whether you're intelligent or dumb there.
It was just about tolerable in the '00s. I couldn't even imagine studymaxxing in today's climate.