Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you endure daily bullying for rest of life if you can be a chadlite/chad

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Say, if you are able to time travel back in time to the school days, back to the age of 12 to 14 yr.

You will have your current memory wiped, everything you learned since you at 12 year old will be wiped.

Your looks will go up to at least chadlite level.

But there's a catch - you will endure the harshest bullying daily for for eternal of your life. At school, college and work. Everyday you will be bullied by everyone and will not be able to do anything about it.

You will be ostracized and shunned socially, with the lowest social status possible among peers. Famemaxximg will be hard as everyone hates you.

Everyone will target you, it will be up to you to ascend and dodge the normies.

Would you do it?

Do I get to be 6’8” and broad shouldered so I can just laugh off the bullying?

Life is always a struggle. Fighting against the world as a stong, tall and confident Chad must be peak bliss.

If it was more verbal than physical bullying then yes. Who would care what they'd say to you when you'd be fucking stacy holes at home time?

Yes bro. I was bullied everyday at school anyway so it’s not like it would be a big difference.

Would you go back in time to live as an incel all over again? :waitwhat:

If it was more verbal than physical bullying then yes. Who would care what they'd say to you when you'd be fucking stacy holes at home time?

Yes because I would just punch Them with my chad genetics

Might as well roll the dice. Worst case scenario, I end up where I am now. Best case, I ascend.

No , to become Chadlite I can just gymcell and plastic surgery max. I don't want people to bully me I hate it when that happens and i certainly wouldnt want that to happen to me again.

What about keeping my memories and still going back to that age? Then I will say yes.

Well no, the good thing about being a chad/chadlite is that this doesn't happen to them, unless the foids would hate fuck me, if that is the case sign me in

At my height Chad looks wouldnt really help. Especially with the autism.

So no. I had enough bullying in elementary and middle school

Yes, far better than I have it now

Being bullied by virtually everyone would lower your status in the eyes of foids and would make you less desirable

So basically just live my life, but I get to be Chad?

Deal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back