Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you eat a roasted baby to become Chad?

would you?

• yes and volcel if you won't

• yes

• No cause immoral (cucked)

• No cause disgusting (low T)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
No legal consequences for purposes of this scenario. Nor will you go to hell, guaranteed by God.

You are offered to eat human baby skewered to become Chad. Would you do so? thanks @subzero @Animecel2D for the inspiration for this thread

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

skeleton-spin.gif

Hell yeah, that shit is delicious

What will the meat be like. Will it be a sausages or more like ribs and steaks?

Hell yeah, that shit is delicious
It better have spice tho and fried cuh fr nigga i like my babies fried just how i like my chicken fr fr nigga ong cuh

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
based. only volcels would say no. They don't hate their inceldom enough to sacrifice their morals, showing indecisiveness and fakeceldom

What will the meat be like. Will it be a sausages or more like ribs and steaks?
up to you , you are given the live baby and are able to cook it however you want.

i don't understand why people virtue signal about cannibalism. i never understand that. i would rather eat human meat instead of mice meat

It better have spice tho and fried cuh fr nigga i like my babies fried just how i like my chicken fr fr nigga ong cuh
Yes it’s just like those hot and spicy chicken drumsticks from KFC except 10x juicier and tender

I'm bringing the grill and matches boyos, we're having an incel barbecue.
Bbq Barbecue GIF by VICE WORLD OF SPORTS

Last edited:
Absofuckinglutely

>No cause disgusting (low T)

its low T to not wanna eat human flesh?

>No cause disgusting (low T)

its low T to not wanna eat human flesh?
in this case yes. if you cannot tolerate some disgust for being able to become a better looking, healthier,more successful man. You have to be low T. No sane man would say no to the deal above.

in this case yes. if you cannot tolerate some disgust for being able to become a better looking, healthier,more successful man. You have to be low T. No sane man would say no to the deal above.
guess im low t then

No way I could do that. I like babies and I get disgusted by all meats other than pork and chickens.

low iq take, low iq solution for inceldom problem and unnecessarily edgy.
big cope. The fact you say this shows you lack resolve and have not suffered enough. a trucel who has suffered would always say yes to the deal above without hesitation

big cope. The fact you say this shows you lack resolve and have not suffered enough. a trucel who has suffered would always say yes to the deal above without hesitation
Turning one or two incels into polygamous degenerate chads is not solving anything, future incels will still be born and they will keep suffering if retards like you come up with such great ideas to fix inceldom.

Also tell me your are shitskin without telling me you are shitskin :feelsgah:

Turning one or two incels into polygamous degenerate chads is not solving anything, future incels will still be born and they will keep suffering if retards like you come up with such great ideas to fix inceldom.

Also tell me your are shitskin without telling me you are shitskin :feelsgah:
keep worshipping a dead kike on a stick. Only christcucks and low T men like you claim to be incel yet are not willing to even sacrifice their morals to get laid.