Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Would you don a manbun to score?

would you don a manbun to score?

• yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
The manbun drives me fucking NUTS. It's the doucheist haircut. The people who wear them are charlatans. There is a huge disconnect between what most men see in a manbun versus what women/cucks/chads see in a manbun.

How a high-inhib guy usually sees a manbun:
Douchebag
opportunist
performative wokeness
trust-fundy
overly trendy
drug addict
reeks of pot
get a real job/ always needs handouts
thinks his trips on shrooms are profound
"vaping entrepreneur"
polyamorous
incapable of doing anything NOT for himself
flaky as fuck
avoidant as FUCK: is actually deeply, DEEPLY afraid of introspection/real love
Twitter isn't life you cunt
Love animals more than people, that asshole.
Cannot hold an honest conversation for over 30 secs / ADD out of control

How women/cucks/chads see manbuns:
Iphone user
DMT/weed fun
free-spirit
loves to dance
foodie traveller IG yolo
Love animals more than people, COOL!
Burning man for Bernie
Reiki
Astrology
Male feminist ally (HUWHITE FEMINISM only, in reality)
Trans lives matter
Artistic
Spiritual/ does yoga
Not afraid of nature
Is a Jason Momoa fan
Does not give a fuck
Big dick energy
kind/ positivity

What bothers me even more, is that I can't help but notice that manbun dudes are NEVER single. I've seen some ugly manbun fucks that slay. It's the closest thing to a cheap trick an incel can possibly have. I mean, would you don a manbun to score? And because I'm sure the gut reaction for most of you would be NO, I want to expand your mind a bit on this aspect. A lot of how women view "personality" is ultimately superficial. They care far more about the tokens, and iconography of progressiveness versus the principles of it. And uniforms to women, matter. They are like fucking cops in the suburb. In the same way a cop might stop and frisk that black dude, cuz he looks like trouble, foids cannot think beyond the idea that a progressive should LOOK like a progressive. To them, the facade is the FOUNDATION. And we are outraged at the absurd superficiality of it all.

After trying to put myself in the shoes of those who made that leap of manbunism, after observing the disconnect between manbun actions vs the branding of it, my takeaway is this: manbun dudes are ultimately sociopath assholes who do what it takes to get that lib puss. They know all that what a manbun says about you as a person, and even if they aren't that inside, they do it anyway to invade female spaces. Their pathology is a lot like all modern men: if nothing matters, I have no principles to stand on anyway. THIS MANBUN IS GOIN UP.

As for why incels are so disgusted at manbuns, a lot of this is a matter of self-expression. We incels are a lot more like a stuck up purple-haired goth than we care to admit, in the sense that how we present ourselves is EXTREMELY important to us. In the same way we might make fun of that purple haired goth for being so INSISTENT that she needs purple hair as a valid form of self-expression, we are even more stubborn in that we want to self-express in a normal/bland sort of way, at least that's how I assume most incels dress.

Our seething rejection of the manbun is an extension of our stubborn pride of how we present ourselves. And it's also an extension of our honesty, we dress in a matter to communicate to the world that we are introverts who want to avoid the dance and pomp of the goings-on. We reject society's rejection of our insistent blandness.

Last edited:
I’m normally distracted by the fact their hair is better than mine

no bro I can't man buns looks awkward on ugly guys

I didn't read, but yeah manbuns are gay

Interesting perspective, but it's not just "women" who are superficial; that's literally the typical female in nature. Antlers are of limited practicality, but they signal health and fitness. It's the deer manbun. Society is so comfortable that women are basically mimicking females in "lek" mating systems.

manbuns wont get me laid but if they did I'd get one

I have the long hair to do so, just not the attractive face and tall height to pull it off though.
That and manbuns are sort of cringe tbh

JFL at thinking changing hairstyle can get someone out of inceldom. It doesn't change genetics/height/race/bones, therefore, this thread is bluepill bullshit.

OP, please re-read the blackpill and then come back and post something that isn't completely delusional.
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

Last edited: