Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you do this for penis enlargement...?

Would you get the injection?

• Yes, twice to have the largest dickmog

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but once because 12 inches is enough

• No, I'll keep my human dick and not dickmog

• Total voters
NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
★★
Imagine you have a 3.5 inch to 4.9 inch penis. Maybe your stupid parents also had you circumcized.

A genius scientist with a fetish for horse penises invents a genetically modifying virus that will grow a new penis by using cellular processes in the body.

It's effects will regrow all nerves and flesh lost by circumcision, the penis will enlarge with the first round of treatment to 12 inches long and 2.5 inches in diameter. The catch is that it will have the shape of a horse's and the penis head will enlarge to 3.5 inches in diameter when fully erect similar to a horse's. With another round of treatment you can achieve 18 inches long, 3.5 inches in diameter, and when fully erect the head will be 4.5 inches in diameter.

You'll be able to dickmog everyone and do OnlyFans for everyone with a horse penis fetish and probably get foids who want to experience what a horse is like asking you for sex. Because many foids want a huge horse dick but don't have access to one and it's not easy to experience a horse like it is for them to get mounted by a dog.

My answer would be yes. I'd rather dickmog with a huge dick that looks like a horse's than have my current small penis (under 4 inches) that might as well belong to a boy who hasn't started puberty.