Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you do this, and is this considered simping?

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Let a homeless woman (who you find attractive) stay at your place, but she pays you with sex?
Like assuming she got tests done to show she didn't have disease or anything.
TBH idk on this one, on one hand i'm making a woman's life easier, but on the other hand i'm getting sex and making her life arguably MORE miserable since she has to get fucked by my 4 inch dick and suck my chode.
And is it simping?

btw other scenario, you let a homeless woman (who's attractive) stay with you for the night and take a shower, but she has to cuddle with you for the night?
Would you do it?

You'll help her get back on her feet so she can run to Chad.

If she pays me with sex then I'll do it.

Hell yeah I would. Of course, the "I wAnT rEaL LoVe" crowd on this forum is gonna object to that, but if this is the closest you ever get to experience a woman and you reject that, you are an absolute useless fucking moron who ought to be stabbed and left bleeding to death in the moonlight.

I don’t trust that a homeless person wouldn’t call upon their hobo cohorts to rob me or kill me in my sleep. But if that’s theoretically out of the picture, sure why not

Volcel if you wouldn't

you let a homeless woman (who's attractive) stay with you for the night and take a shower, but she has to cuddle with you for the night?
Would you do it?
Yes