Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you defend your gf if you had one?

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Let's say you end up in a relationship miraculously, and one day you're outside and a Tyrone or Chad smacks your gf ass or flirts with her, would you fight him?

this that she allows him to do that is enough to drop her

I meant if Tyrone comes out of nowhere and does it
she should slap him and call for police if he touch her without permision
if he flirts with her and she doesnt ignore him then you should drop her, easy

I'm a beta, what do you expect?

She wouldn't be allowed to be in a scenario for this to happen, tbhtbhtbh

i probably wouldn't tbh. i doubt i can get a feminine, charming woman, so why would i act like masculine alpha for her?

she should slap him and call for police if he touch her without permision
if he flirts with her and she doesnt ignore him then you should drop her, easy
Agreed boyo, i wouldn't know if i shoukd fight for her or not tbh

of course,is that even a question

Agreed boyo, i wouldn't know if i shoukd fight for her or not tbh
yeah, dont think too much bruh, bitch always will look for someone better, if u doubt her then just pump and dump, nothing more

i probably wouldn't tbh. i doubt i can get a feminine, charming woman, so why would i act like masculine alpha for her?
True, no point changing yourself for a whore

even though I never had gf I always fought for respect and honor, for a loyal loving gf ofc i would fight.

even though I never had gf I always fought for respect and honor, for a loyal loving gf ofc i would fight.
What if she started the problem?
yeah, dont think too much bruh, bitch always will look for someone better, if u doubt her then just pump and dump, nothing more
I wish i can pump and dump

weird question, it really depends
give a example so i can answer
Let's say your gf randomly decides to slap someone for something minor

Let's say your gf randomly decides to slap someone for something minor
lmao that would be stupid.
I would probably drag her and take away, but wouldn't let another person harm her it would be cucked af.

I had times where my friends jumped on random people and I had to drag them out because it wasn't the right place or right person etc. but I never let others harm my friends either. so yeah I would simply take my gf away asap

lmao that would be stupid.
I would probably drag her and take away, but wouldn't let another person harm her it would be cucked af.

I had times where my friends jumped on random people and I had to drag them out because it wasn't the right place or right person etc. but I never let others harm my friends either. so yeah I would simply take my gf away asap
Fair enough bro

Fair enough bro
only a punk would let others harm their partners tbh, let it be friends or girlfriend you always have to take their backs no matter what

only a punk would let others harm their partners tbh, let it be friends or girlfriend you always have to take their backs no matter what
That's true and ngl if the girl is loyal then I would defend her, but I will always defend a friend

Yes I would, but I wouldn’t live anywhere Tyrone’s would be. I live in a 99% white area now.

knife to the eye, one less chad to worry about

If she is ideql gf she is strong enough to defend herself. But i would try to help too.

If I detected she did nothing to provoke it I would crush any nigger or Jew or related subhuman that touched her.

Knowing womyn though she'd probably intentionally provoke it or manipulate such a scenario/situation into happening so I'd have no recourse but to drop her like another user said he'd do.

She wouldn't be allowed to be in a scenario for this to happen, tbhtbhtbh

Indeed. She would be always at home and whenever I come back she will be all over me and makes me some good food. Afterwards I eat her.

If she doesn't #metoo him, it means she's fine with it, so dump her in the (fornite)coal mines.

If she doesn't #metoo him, it means she's fine with it, so dump her in the (fornite)coal mines.
The least I expect her to do would be to slap him if Tyrone touched her

not fight but tell him to stop