Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you date this hypothetical foid

Would you date the landwhale in hopes she loses weight

• Yes I’d date her

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • No would not date her

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Say you meet a fat foid. She’s not brutally ugly but you certainly are not attracted to her because she is so fat. She likes you and wants to date you. You are not interested in dating her because of her weight.

However you see a younger pic from when she was a couple years younger and thin and she was an absolute qt.

Do you date her in hopes of finding a way to motivate her to lose weight or do you not date her.

Nope. I only want my cute adorable wife of culture.

Yeah. I'll make sure she gets in shape and to implement a sorta ultimatum into her mind, I'll tell her if she continues being a landwhale, I'll leave her. Also won't fuck her till she loses weight unless im too horny and cant help it

I'd do everything to help her lose weight and I would date her

Would try, but would not sexually touch untill she unfattens, so never, if no unfattening, and would leave in that case

Do you date her in hopes of finding a way to motivate her to lose weight
She will leave you as soon as she gets to healthy weight

No man, she would have to lose weight first.

i dont know bro

If she likes me I'm assuming she'll develop an interest in my lifestyle?

As I'm pretty active, she'd probably lose weight over time tbh.

Also how fat are we talking? Because there's members on this forum that regard 140lbs as fat.

yes volcel if you wouldn't if she refuses to lose weight just leave

thread is useless without pics tbh

No man I am entitled to a looksmatch only and fat foids and many levels below my looksmatch

I would date her if she was tolerant of me calling her fat, serving as a form of motivation for her and me to work together to lose the weight and become healthy together. But if she was offended by everything that I said, like typical foids I wouldn't date her and go for my waifu.

Probably tbh.

yes but only if she would be loyal

Not sure tbh.

Say you meet a fat foid. She’s not brutally ugly but you certainly are not attracted to her because she is so fat. She likes you and wants to date you. You are not interested in dating her because of her weight.

However you see a younger pic from when she was a couple years younger and thin and she was an absolute qt.

Do you date her in hopes of finding a way to motivate her to lose weight or do you not date her.
is she that kind of fat where it's like all stomach

is she that kind of fat where it's like all stomach
No pretty even distribution but quit a bit held in stomach. Certainly not one of those fat chicks that somehow have a flat stomach.

Only if there's a guarantee she's loyal after losing the weight.

i'll put her in brapbarn

I will not date an obese girl, I like to maintain my physical health and I would like a girl who would do the same.

Yes but i have some points;
If she is obese; definitely reject.
If she is not obese tier but still kinda fat;
I wouldnt start dating with her but i will jelp her lose weight.
If she really turns out to be a qt thin girl i would date.

No fat fucks thank you

does not seem to many incels to be a viable or considerable option, nothing uncertain or incorrect as this is really not an acceptable option