Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you date/marry a 4’11” tall girl with a 8-9/10 face?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Veteran
Would you date/marry a short girl (5 feet tall or less) who has a face rating of 8 or 9/10?

I’d be worried about my male offspring, really.

Why not? I never want kids, so if she's pretty, what do I have to lose?

Of course I would. Imagine cucking yourself because "muh, eugenics" Postmodernist foid-freedom era is what accelerated eugenics, not otherwise.

It's even better I can pretend she is a 10 million years loli dragon from anime

I want either a tiny GF like that or a tall gf that's like 6'2

i would but no kids tho

I like short girls very much, I feel less like an abomination standing near them. While tall girls intimidate me and I feel mogged

Ofc, volcel otherwise.

perfect height for me (I'm 5'4/163 cm)
in my highschool was very short height that rejected me

Would you date/marry a short girl (5 feet tall or less) who has a face rating of 8 or 9/10?

I’d be worried about my male offspring, really.
Yes I would do it in a heartbeat but I would not have kids with her. Honestly, that's like asking what I date a 7 foot tall Stacy.I would do it.Of course, it's just women don't like me, so it doesn't matter tall or small or short or big.It doesn't matter because the woman is always choosing Chads.

Just don't have kids bruv

The question is whether she would marry you.

Short women tend to like tall men, while tall women also like tall men. Fuck you, you don't even have symmetrical beauty, so it doesn't matter, truecel.

perfect height for me (I'm 5'4/163 cm)
in my highschool was very short height that rejected me
Damn. That’s brutal. I’m from a Latino community, so being that short as a guy isn’t uncommon.

Of course I would.

In a fair world. all manlets 5’6 and below deserve her. But in the Jewish system she demands 6’0 minimum

In a fair world. all manlets 5’6 and below deserve her. But in the Jewish system she demands 6’0 minimum
without hypergamy, yes

For a moment I thought your pfp was that off the Greek Titan Kronos from Age of Mythology PC game. lol
IMG 8007

What kinda question is this

If your face is exceptionally good, height ceases to matter. Your male offspring has nothing to worry about if he inherits most of the mother's beauty. Just look at Damian Kater