Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you date her?

Question

• Total voters
That thing is disgusting.

Don’t call it a her call it an it.

You can tell she's horny for him XD. But no

Probably not, I don't want sons who are even more truecel than me

Prolly would but it would feel uncomfortable as hell since this is one of the cases where relationships actually shouldn't happen due to power differential, dating someone this helpless in comparison to me would be too close to being with a powerless animal (like a dog) and I'm not a foid so I'm not into that:feelsjuice:.

No.

But, mind mind, she wouldn't date me either.

yeah my trucel uncle who married recently has a noodle betabux wife uglier than that tbh :feelswhat: :feelswhat::feelsYall:

It's all or nothing for me. And nothing it will be!

No. I would pump and dump for a quick nut though

Ok, this is probably one of those super-rare extreme outlier cases of a "femcel" actually existing. I don't think i would date her tbh

I mean as long as she has a hand that is still functional I don't really care. Is she wheelchair bound though? If so then not for me.

Prolly would but it would feel uncomfortable as hell since this is one of the cases where relationships actually shouldn't happen due to power differential, dating someone this helpless in comparison to me would be too close to being with a powerless animal (like a dog) and I'm not a foid so I'm not into that:feelsjuice:.
In one way it would be better than being with a nagging roastie who talks and complains about everything all the time but that would be the only good thing. You could even unplug her microsoft Sam device if she typed/talked too much.

No I deserve a loyal virgin from a village in Pakistan

That thing is disgusting.
Shame on you, god has gave her a test of patience to her and her family far grester than you have and then you go and make fun of gods creation. If you want to make fun of gods creation, go and make half as great as what god created by yourself. We are nothing without gods will. Gods will is what made her disabled and his will is far more greater and merciful than ours.
May god guide you and put some humility in your and our hearts all amen

Shame on you, god has gave her a test of patience to her and her family far grester than you have and then you go and make fun of gods creation. If you want to make fun of gods creation, go and make half as great as what god created by yourself. We are nothing without gods will. Gods will is what made her disabled and his will is far more greater and merciful than ours.
The noodle better not have kids I’ll say that.

simp essay
imagine writing these many words just bc you're in love with that ugly chink

it's like the song of solomon but rewritten as farce

yeah my trucel uncle who married recently has a noodle betabux wife uglier than that tbh :feelswhat: :feelswhat::feelsYall:
That might be one of us one day.

Nope, taking care of my moms dog is already pushing it for me + he's adorable :feelshehe:

Golden Retriever, the aryan manchild of the dog world
It's the only dog race that tried attacking me, but they are handsome. I like their heads, i want to massage them, but i'm pretty sure dogs dislike head massages most of the time.

It's the only dog race that tried attacking me, but they are handsome. I like their heads, i want to massage them, but i'm pretty sure dogs dislike head massages most of the time.
he is kind of an asshole to strangers sometimes, yes. barked at other people and has bitten some dogs.
but I can even pet him on his nose, he wont get angry, just annoyed. if he's too annoyed he leaves, that's it.
I mostly pet him like a cat on his head.

Seems tragic, she seems completely mentally normal on the inside in her mind, but completely crippled in how she expresses herself and in her physicality as a whole

I could see myself dating that thing, the only thing that would be annoying is that constant noise she makes, idk if I could fuck her with that noise

is that not the channel about retarded children? im not a pedo, and the mentally retarded are more or less forever children, dont like that shit personally

is that not the channel about retarded children? im not a pedo, and the mentally retarded are more or less forever children, dont like that shit personally
She's 27. Yea special books by special kids or w/e.